Shipwrecked "Survivor"

E

EricBess

Rather than trying to agressivly take the card this round, everyone was pre-emptively trying to keep someone else from getting it. Gerode, however, did get agressive, stopping the bid at 4 gems.

Gerode: Stop
rkoelsch: Strike
Spiderman: Strike
Jigglypuff: Pass

Since both rkoelsch and Spiderman played Strike, they cancel each other out and Gerode ends up with the card, and the win, with 170 points.

Final results:

Gems/Resources (color-points-income):
Gerode: 5 / Lean-to (tan-20-2), People (purple-50-0), Stream (blue-40-1), Fruit (green-30-1), Rain Barrel (blue-30-1) (170 pts)
rkoelsch: 7 / Lizard (purple-20-2), Rats (green-20-2), Artesian Well (blue-50-0) (90 pts)
Spiderman: 12 / Cricket (purple-10-2) (10 pts)
Jigglypuff: 7 / Wild Boar (green-50-0) , Bugs and Slugs (green-10-2), Cave (tan-30-1), Tree House (tan-50-0) (140 pts)

Congratulations to Gerode.

Now that everyone has a feel for the game, do you all want to play another round?

R

rkoelsch

Congratulations Gerode. I am up for another game. It seems like the resources are more important with a few more people but didn't really help anyone here.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Gerode!

And way to go, rkoelsch for thinking like me :p

I'm up for another round, maybe I'll get something more than a cricket :rolleyes:

J

Jigglypuff

I am definitely up for another round.

EDIT: Congratulations, Gerode!
(- Steve -)

G

Gerode

I'd like to see how this game would be like with a few more people.

I'm up for another round, I gotta defend my championship :)

E

EricBess

Actually, the game is designed for 4 players. It plays with fewer and I can imagine that you could play with more, but the Strikes would be less of a threat and the Stops would be more risky.

I think more than anything, the fact that people weren't really sure of what was going on early caused a few of the early cards to be won cheaper than they should have, which meant more money floating around than really should have been.

Okay, I'll get started again...