Shhh...I'm not really here.

Ferret

Staff member
Hey kids, sorry I've been away so long, but my job recently changed and I don't have as much access to the 'net as I used to and married life is taking up a lot of my time. I'm going to try and make my self noticed some more and get caught up on the issues, but it'll take time.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive...

-ferret

"...WHO was that?"

D

Dune Echo

:cool: HE'S BACK! YEAH! We get new boards and one of our MIAs are back!

T

The Magic Jackal

hmmmm, me no remember this guy. If he were here i would have shot him, dammit. oh well, that's just one more to kill later, J/k :p

Killer Joe

Dude, with all heart felt sincereity, WELCOME BACK!!!!!
Oh, and before I forget, watch out for the Magic Jackal, he's killing everybody with magic arrows.

[Edited by Yellowjacket on 04-21-2000 at 02:29 PM]

T

The Magic Jackal

FYI, my killing spree is over. I am however, organizing a game of tag. Sign up for it in the battle arena!

C

Chaos Turtle

Hiya Ferret!
Some dude at StarCity is using your name (with 2 t's) and wondered if it was you. Guess not. What a relief!

Welcome back, when you get back...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hooray! Ferret's back (maybe)...

And boy, oh boy, there's a lot of stuff going on... I feel sorry for you trying to catch up! :)

Ferret

Staff member
It'll take me a while, but I'll get working on it...so what has happened in the past two months?

-ferret

"Try to keep it under 5,000 words :)"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess the only big thing is what direction does the CPA want to take after seemingly losing its momentum, in terms of actively lobbying WOTC about Magic gripes. There have been a great deal of articles written with people's thoughts in the article section.

T

theorgg

Wealcome back, Ferret.

It's good to see you again.

I was gettin' kinda worried.
:)

Z

Zadok001

Joy to the CPA! :) Welcome back, Ferret. We missed you. The guy at Starcity had me confused for a while, thought that was you... :)

The best way to catch up is probably the articles on the front page, those are the major events. Oh, yeah. Our membership kinda skyrocketed, lotsa new faces. Including, but not limited to, the Jackal and his crew from the now-dead Dojo boards, a pro guy (pro, how'd THAT happen?) in the form of Gizmo, and a whole big stack o' other cool people. :)

Welcome back!

(Hmm... I guess I can stop with my quotes and the bottom of every post now, seeing as that was more a placebo Ferret thing than anything else... :) )

"Did I say 'Welcome back' yet?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You know, I really haven't noticed any other people from the Dojo that came along with Jackal, except maybe Daenen who still posts sparsely in the Deck dection. They might be lurking, but maybe they're actively posting somewhere else?!?!

B

Baron Sengir

Ferret's back? Dammit ...

J/K, man. :) Seriously, it's good to have you around again. You've been missed.

I remain
The Baron
Now if Child of Gaea and the others would just post something, I'd be a happy camper ...

T

The Magic Jackal

I don't really know what happened to all the dojo people. I talk to a couple over im, and they seem to still be living :) A couple of them said they were really only interested in discussing deck ideas and the such, and were not satisfyied with the selection here. I came here looking for the opposite, I guess we just had different needs.