She-Devil...

T

train

Okay, Does anyone here know anything about this lady elected minority leader...

Think she did some "favors" to pull this one off... Democrats are known for crap like that...:p

M

Mazzak

<smacks train upside the head with a 30-pound bar of copper>

Enough of that.

J

Jigglypuff

Who are we talking about? I must've missed this one...

(- Steve -)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Yeah, we all know how liberal Monica Lewinsky's tongue was.

Seriously, shut up Train.

Ferret

Staff member
Well, the Left will always need a "leader". Having a psycho heading the pack will just make it that much easier for "The Right" (the direction, not right/wrong) to keep winning elections...

-Ferret

"...at least it's not Hillary..."

T

train

Lewinsky's tongue was liberating...

and I haven't said anything since the first thread...

I really just want to know if this lady's done anything worth a da_m...;)

S

Svenmonkey

Mr. Spiderman, that first post of his was quite an offensive one to the leftists of the board, and to anyone who's tired of train making sexual references in everything he posts. This offensive attitude generally makes one want to post an offensive response. Bam.

T

train

making sexual references
Such from a man with the word "monkey" in his name...

And as for offending any leftists... This forum blatantly states strong statements to be in existence here... so if you don't like talk about what the Left side of the Political Spetrum has done in History...

You shouldn't agree with them or support them...

Deal with it...

As such, the remark was nothing but fact, and not directed at anyone... Your remark was however...

Again...

Does anyone here know anything about this lady elected minority leader...
:p

Ferret

Staff member
Actually, I thought that the purpose of this form was discuss various political views - thus the name: POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS>

The one that that can be truly constant of politics is that you will always have a large number of people w/ strong opinions and small number trying to make them believe that they had the opinion first...

-Ferret

"...Left, Right, Wrong?"

T

train

ahem...

Political Discussions
Enter at your own risk! Divergent political views within!

;)

But Ferret's right - either way, everyone is wrong...:(

M

Mazzak

as if the democrats are actually left-wing anyway...
as far as I'm concerned, until there is a bisexual agnostic minority middle-class president there will never be an end to this government's backwards conservatism.

J

Jigglypuff

If that's the only way to end the backwards conservatism, I doubt it's gonna happen. Once you admit that you are agnostic or bisexual you have no chance of making it into office. It doesn't matter how good your ideas are, the deck is automatically stacked against you because a lot of Americans are so full of their own prejudices that they will dismiss any good idea that's presented to them because they don't like the source. If all it takes to discredit your ideas is a listing of your personal flaws or the fact that you are different than "the perfect American" (i.e., straight, Christian, and have an overwhelming desire to make tons of money), then nobody's ideas have any merit.

(- Steve -)

T

train

Once you admit that you are agnostic or bisexual you have no chance of making it into office... If all it takes to discredit your ideas is a listing of your personal flaws or the fact that you are different than "the perfect American" (i.e., straight, Christian, and have an overwhelming desire to make tons of money), then nobody's ideas have any merit.
So just wait until your in office to divorce the wife and move the male lover in...

or better yet, invite all the foreign dignitaries to the orgy in the Lincoln bedroom...

The whole story would be published in Globe, and National Examiner... and nobody would believe it...

Thank Gaud for Tabloids...:D

B

Bob

Eventually, when the Freak Revolution becomes powerful enough, we should overthrow the American government and uncorrupt it. If we need to, we can even use brainwashing.

Hehehe

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Svenmonky: I will delete/edit/whatever posts that are blatently offensive and train's original post could be construed as such, but since he included a smilie, I let it pass. Yet if no one replies to the thread, it's hard for one person to carry it on; it'd just slowly sink to the bottom and languish. That's all I'm suggesting people do if they disagree and cannot do so in a manner above insulting back.