Shadow Vise

13NoVa

Shadow vice
Artifact-rare
1T: deals X damage to each opponent, were X is the number of cards greater than 3 in their hands.
1T: Deals X damage to each opponent, were X is the number of cards Less than 4 in their hands.
X: all opponents draw X cards. Remove Shadow Vice from the game at end of turn.
X: All opponents discard X cards. Remove shadow vice from the game at end of turn.
Whenever shadow vice is targetted by a spell, Remove it from the game.
Whenever shadow vice is put into the graveyard, instead, remove it from the game.

(of course, it would be printed with very small text. ^_^)

N

Nightstalkers

Now that is interesting... really

but think about the impact it would have on multiplay

T

train

I think it very dangerous with a green engine or urza's lands... and artifact mana...

W

WickedBoy6

X: all opponents draw X cards. Remove Shadow Vice from the game at end of turn.
Can anyone say Urza Legend Lands & Palinchron? I do (One of my fav combos of all time was Palinchron/High Tide/Fireball in my Multiplayer deck. Killed 3 players at one time in one shot)

N

Nightstalkers

Can anyone really criticize this card? its not even real for crazy people's sake!!!

but nice player killer if used correctly

W

WickedBoy6

We know the cards here aren't real, but hey, we can dream, can't we?

N

Nightstalkers

heres a good card to get out if we can dream...

Chipatog - RGWUB
Creature -- Atog
Haste, Trample, First Strike, Flying, B: Regenerate Chipatog.
Sacrifice a Doritos bag in play: Chipatog gains +2/+2 until end of turn.
You make chips,
I eat chips.
No more chips?
I eat you! *CHOMP!*
1/2

Just thought you might like the praise... it is an interesting card for Unglued II

13NoVa

someone say unglued 2? YAH time to get the moter running!

Lin Sivvi's Chastity Belt
Artifact-3
all creatures in play are ron-Geramy (SP) in addition to their normal creature type.
0: sacrafice a female. Target Ron-Geramy becomes 10/2 and has provoke and double strike.

N

Nightstalkers

Lampshade
Artifact
Tap: turn the lights on or off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.

W

WickedBoy6

LOL, and suprisingly balanced. Thanks for the nod, Nightstalkers.

Here's a card for Unglued II a friend of mine made. I'm sure the wordings are off, but it's an interesting card nonetheless.

Paradoxodarap - RGWUB
Creature -- Shapeshifter Legend
All enchantments played on Paradoxodarap are buried at the end of turn.
All instants & sorceries targeting Paradoxodarap remain in effect until Paradoxodarap is destroyed.
0/1

Just think about this: Feast of the Unicorn is now a shocking suprise, and Giant Growth is now gievs him a permanent +3/+3 for only G...You know, now that I look at it, this thing is TOO strong.

T

train

Unglued II card...

Look at Me, I was the DCI
Color= Black Type= Sorcery Cost= BB UGII(R)
Text (UGII): Take the nearest judge outside and pulverize him til he accepts all unglued cards in the standard environment, then report him for allowing the use of illegal cards in a standard tourney.

N

Notepad

Somebody please submit a version of shadow vise to the You Make the Card. That would be a fun little bugger to have around. Maybe it could be repaired by changing "all opponents" to "all players" that way you must avoid decking yourself, or messing your own hand up.

B

BigBlue

What about just the Vice/Rack effects to all?

Equal Rights
Artifact - 5

At the beginning of each opponents upkeep that player takes 1 for each card more than 4 in their hand.

At the end of each opponents upkeep that player takes 1 for each card less than 3 in their hand.

Equalizer
Artifact - 5

7: Each player draws cards to their maximum hand size.

7: Each player discards their hand. Use this ability when you could play a sorcery.

13NoVa

equalizer would be so TOTALLY abusive in type 1 with all the infinite mana.

Um, ill make each player draw cards, ill play every burn card in my hand, then ill cursed scroll you, then make you discard your hand all in the same turn!

N

Nightstalkers

think of the mana drain it would be though. 5 + burn + 5 more... what a rip off!

*Grabs the Heartstones*

Muhahaha

B

BigBlue

Sorry.... I meant for it to tap with both activities.....

but yes.... it is easilly breakable still. With Megrim in play you activate it to draw up in the prior end step and to discard during your turn for mucho damage... I was trying to fix the earlier attempt... it is relatively unfixable in that fashion... And with underworld dreams you get them coming and going....

7 for everyone to draw up isn't soooooooo bad. but 7 is definately too cheap for the discard portion... I was thinking in terms of the original rather than it's overall effect. Considering it is 3 for the scepter to make 1 player discard 1 card..... 7 for all players all cards is too cheap.

even this is a problem, but would be better:

7, T: Discard your hand, for each card discarded in this way each opponent chooses and discards a card. Play this ability only when you could play a sorcery.