Seriously, CPA, I can't quit you.

W

WickedBoy6

Divorce...

...the ending of a brand new relationship...

...the loss of all of my cards, save one burn deck...

...not even these items can keep me away from a return to CPA. It has been a whole year since I had posted, and while I do see Spiderman still floating around, I wonder if my old friends are still here. Train, Ransac, BigBlue, Oversoul, Nightstalker, and the rest. Has too much gtime passed me by, or can I really come home again?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, welcome back! Jump in some games!

train and BigBlue haven't been around for a while. Nightstalkers has posted very infrequently. The rest are here and active.

W

WickedBoy6

Sad to hear about train, BigBlue, and Nightstalkers, but I am glad to see you still around, and to hear that some people from the past still roam around.

Do games still exist on the forum, or would I need to regrab Apprentice, or even grab MTGO?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Do games still exist on the forum, or would I need to regrab Apprentice, or even grab MTGO?
Games still exist. By the way, Apprentice is now defunct. Some people tried to keep it going, but it wasn't able to handle the number of cards in the game anymore. I've spent barely any time at all on things that would require Apprentice since then, but I do sometimes use Cockatrice, which is a sort of successor to Apprentice.

W

WickedBoy6

Cockatrice. I'll try it out. I'm actually in the process of grabbing some real world cards, since all I have right now is my old Burn deck and a couple random 2013 boosters.