Serious Special Occasion Cards

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, I didn't mention any of this last month since I had another "milestone" coming up, but last month marked Five Years as a member of the CPA for me. In addition, this thread will constitute as my 2,000th post. I'll only have been the 19th member to reach this post count (That is if you include DUke, who has had his post count reset once or twice, and Theorgg, whose two accounts combined more than cover this).

So, in recognition of this, I decided to pull my card-making skills out of the old trunk and create some commemorative cards. I hope you enjoy them.

Evolution of Randomness
2GG
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a Yearly counter on Evolution of Randomness.
At the beginning of your first main phase, distribute X +1/-1 Craziness counters (where X is equal to the number of Yearly counters on Evolution of Randomness) amongst any number of creatures you choose.
At the end of your turn, if there are 5 or more Yearly counters on Evolution of Randomness, sacrifice Evolution of Randomness and search your library, graveyard, hand, and removed-from-game-zone for a Ransac, CPA Trash Man card and put it into play.

Ransac, CPA Trash man
<No Casting Cost>
Creature- CPA Legend
This card may only be summoned with the ability of Evolution of Madness.
Ransac, CPA Trash Man has no color and is not an artifact.
Double Strike, Randomness (Whenever this creature is dealt combat damage, it deals an equal amount of damage to a randomly selected legal target, excluding this creature and it's controller)
As long as Ransac, CPA Trash man is untapped, all creatures with at least 1 Craziness counter gain double strike and randomness.
3/5

I want to take a moment to say that I've enjoyed the moments I've had here these past five years and look forward for the randomness that awaits.

Ransac, cpa trash man