See if you know *this*!

D

DÛke

Well, with all the trivias goin' around, why not see what you really can do, eh?

You think your a tough guy, or a though girl, well, solve *this*!
The answer for this is the easiest and most simple answer you will ever hear on these boards. You will have to think about it a little, but it is so easy.

WARNING: The answer for this question might make some people mad.

The question:
What does,
Shock, Time Walk, Cateran Brute, Disenchant, and Lotus Vale all have in common!

Give me an answer, IF YOU CAN...
The answer MUST be Magic related.

D

DÛke

...from a really, really enlightened person!
He knew exactly what I'm talking about!

Come on, figure this out!

D

DÛke

...That's it! TWO PEOPLE ONLY?
What a shame! You'd think that all of you solving Istanbul's trivia's would get this right away! I guess I'm wrong:D!

**This is just a taunt for people, not an insult:).**

D

DÛke

...ErinPuff just sent me what she thinks is the answer.
SHE IS CORRECT!

Three people got this answer correct so far:

Gerode
TomB
ErinPuff

You people rule the simple world!

Multani replied, and he is wrong!
Think not harder, but simpler Multani. You're making it more complext than it is.

Sageridder also replied with the answer, but he is wrong too.
You can't say "They are all NOT green". There wouldn't be trivia if someone would say that:D! Well, they are not Artifacts, not Basic Lands, not Enchantements, they all don't worth 650 bucks, they all can't be eaten, they are all cards, and I could keep goin' forever. Think "simpler".

Soooo....

What does:

Shock, Time Walk, Cateran Brute, Disenchant, and Lotus Vale all have in common?

[Edited by DÛke on October 1st, 2000 at 04:36 PM]

D

DÛke

...I got 2 more replies.

Hawiian Mage, replied with "They were all supposed to be common", wrong:)! EVEN IF THEY WERE all supposed to be common, ISN'T Cateran Brute and Disenchant already a COMMON:D? If it's common, than how is it "meant to be a common":D? Think about it.

Darsh also replied with "They are all inferior to already existing cards", wrong:D. Time Wrap, for example, is THE inferior of Time Walk, TIME WALK is NOT an inferior:D. If you want more proof, what would be the "inferior" of Cateran Brute? Wrong answer Darsh.
Think again, and again,

Think simpler, not harder.

D

DÛke

...there would be more simple people in here.

Here's a spiritual hint: DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, JUST look at the cards, you will find the answer right there. It's all in there, all of it.

"Muhahaahaaahaaaa"

D

Darsh

Come on everyone, try and guess the answer. Even if you don't get the answer on the first time you can annoy DUke with more wrong answers, trust me it's fun!

P.S. I've already tried 8, yes thats 8 times already, yeah I'm an idiot, but at least some of my answers "could" have been right.

And I'm going to keep on trying.:)

P.P.S. I don't intentionaly answer wrong (I wish I could say I did)

B

Bob

It must be really hard, or I'm really dumb.
I think I'm Dumb.
:D
But it is pretty hard, but I'll try....

H

Hawaiian mage

This thing sucks. I thought for sure the answer was "nothing" but nope, it's still wrong.

And by the way Duke, Time Walk WAS originally common.

S

sageridder

thought i had it all could be black boardered.If it turns out to be all type one legal I will kill him myself.

D

DÛke

...by the way Sage, I think many people in here know that I'm "imprevious" to guns, bullets, pain, and all that. Did you know that? I ask for pain. The more of it, the better. Just hit me, punch me, make me feel your pain, IF you can :D!

Anyway, back to topic, the answer is not hard at all.
EVERY single Magic player knows the answer.

Gerod, ErinPuff, and TomB are all simple, logic-minded people.
The key to solving this is NOT to think hard. It's simple. Look at the cards, just take a good thoughtless look. It's not a trick question; I wanted to test and see how many people are easy-going. Sor far, there's only three. Gerod knew the answer RIGHT away. That guy must have some special mental powers or something. Then ErinPuff sent me the answer, ONE answer, and she was right at it. Then TomB; he sent one answer, and got it right. HOW do you think they knew the answer with JUST one simple little look?
You don't even need any magazine or anything. IF YOU PLAY MAGIC FOR ONE HOUR or less, you should be able to answer this by answer simply.

It's not complicated at all.
Open your complicated, hard-thinking minds, look at the Magic cards. You'll get the answer.
There:D.

[Edited by DÛke on September 30th, 2000 at 09:56 PM]

D

DÛke

I'm sorry.
I forgot your Ademis. I apologize.
I just forget things sometimes.
Sorry.

Here are the people who got the answers right:

ADEMIS:)
ErinPuff
TomB
Gerod

AND FINALLY

Hawiian Mage

I think Hawiian Mage worked hard to get his answer. I hope he realizes how easy it was for him to see the answer. Good job though HM:)!

Darsh has been on this all day too.
He got good answers, BUT, HE didn't give me the SIMPLE single answer I'm looking for.

H

Hawaiian mage

That was the real answer?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGG!!!!!!

D

DÛke

...you sent me was, IN FACT, the real answer:). How easy was it to see the answer? It should have taken you less than a MINUTE:).

So,
ErinPuff
TomB
Gerode
Hawiian Mage
Ademis

They all know the answer, but trust me, everyone should be able to answer it right behind their back.

I'll post the answer sometimes today.
AND, for those WHO did answer the question correctly, I'm sorry that I have nothing as a prize for you, BUT, the important thing is that YOU people pissed a lot of other people off since you got the answer RIGHT and they didn't. You have no idea how pissed of some of the people are:).

"I thought simplicity rule. I thought wrong."

H

Hawaiian mage

That was the stupidest question ever! God! The answer is [oh no you dont-DUke]! Sheesh!

[edited by DUke on Aug 1 11:57]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*coming in from the rear, RANSAC jumps up from behind to bite the head off of DUKE. Duke pleads for his life, but it doesn't matter. *

That's what happens when you mess with my brain, making think on a question like that.

Ransac, the easily agitated