• Unfortunately, a dormant admin account was compromised and some content from the CPA forums was deleted, including several active users' accounts. While most historical content has remained, this is a new version of the forum and only the most recent users' accounts were brought over.

If you try to login and it says your account cannot be found, please register a new account. Once registered, we can reassign your old posts to your new account.

Secret Lair

Shoe

Anyone else feel a little exhausted by how frequent these things are coming out now? I assumed like 20 per year, but there are already more than 20 and its February.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I agree with Spidey. I'm even sell off my collection of cards a bit at a time. The sealed product is mostly gone. now the open stuff.

Shoe

Yeah, I took a long haitus, but i never sold my cards. The one time i did sell a bunch of it i ended up coming back and regretting selling, but that is fair

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Anyone else feel a little exhausted by how frequent these things are coming out now? I assumed like 20 per year, but there are already more than 20 and its February.
I mean, they'll pass 20 soon I'd imagine, but they haven't done it yet. This latest batch brings the total to 13 "drops."

Nightstalkers

Had some neat sets out. I am surprised with how quickly the prices on them jump after they're released. At least the local shops seem to immediately triple the price.