Graveyard: Brainstorm, Vampiric Tutor, Ancestral Recall, Powder Keg
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
Hand: 4
Library: 43
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~ (This effect doesn't end aeot)) *3 treasure ctr*

(U) Sky Diamond (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool)
(U) Lotus Petal (T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Mox Sapphire (T: Add U to my mana pool)
(U) Azorius Signet (1, T: Add UW to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Put Away
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll get Dismiss and put on top of my library after shuffling.

Untap, upkeep - treasure ctr, Draw

Forbidding Watchtower

Done

Melkor: 16
Hand: 7
Library: 28
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x5
(U) Swamp x1

RFG:

Hand: 3
Library: 42
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(T) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~ (This effect doesn't end aeot)) *4 treasure ctr*

Graveyard: Put Away, Mystical Tutor
RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Grindstone, done

Melkor: 16
Hand: 7
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) (T) Island x5
(U) Swamp x1

(U) Grindstone (3, T: Put the top two cards of target players library into that player's graveyard. If both cards share a color, repeat this process.)

RFG:

Library: 42
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(T) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~ (This effect doesn't end aeot)) *4 treasure ctr*

Graveyard: Put Away, Mystical Tutor
RFG:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this looks bad.

Make my guy a creature and attack

Done

Melkor: 15
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) (U) (T) (T) (T) Island x5
(U) Swamp x1

(U) Grindstone (3, T: Put the top two cards of target players library into that player's graveyard. If both cards share a color, repeat this process.)

Graveyard: Brainstorm, Vampiric Tutor, Ancestral Recall, Powder Keg, Counterspell
RFG:

Library: 41
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~ (This effect doesn't end aeot)) *5 treasure ctr*

Graveyard: Put Away, Mystical Tutor, Dismiss
RFG:

Melkor

Grindstone you at end of your turn

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Chrome Mox, removing Cruel Edict, Demonic Tutor, Painter's Servant, Grindstone you

Done

Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) (U) (T) (T) (T) Island x5
(U) Swamp x1

Graveyard: Brainstorm, Vampiric Tutor, Ancestral Recall, Powder Keg, Counterspell
RFG:

Library: 41
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~ (This effect doesn't end aeot)) *5 treasure ctr*

Graveyard: Put Away, Mystical Tutor, Dismiss
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In response to the last Grindstone, I'll Swords to Plowshares the Servant. So I just mill another two, right?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Right, but it's not infinite so I don't lose the game on my draw on my turn :)

Okay, from the first milling, I turn over Rethink and Faerie Conclave. For the second, it's Tundra and Merchant Scroll.

So you still done?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member

Make my guy a creature and attack for 1
Nimbus Maze

Done

Melkor: 16 (15?)
Library: 27
In Play:

(T) (T) (T) (T) (T) Island x5
(T) Swamp x1

(T) Grindstone (3, T: Put the top two cards of target players library into that player's graveyard. If both cards share a color, repeat this process.)
(U) Chrome Mox imprinting Cruel Edict

Graveyard: Brainstorm, Vampiric Tutor, Ancestral Recall, Powder Keg, Counterspell, Demonic Tutor
RFG: Cruel Edict, Painter's Servant

Hand: 2
Library: 36
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U) Nimbus Maze (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add W to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control an Island. T: Add U to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control a Plains)

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~ (This effect doesn't end aeot)) *6 treasure ctr*

Graveyard: Put Away, Mystical Tutor, Dismiss, Rethink, Faerie's Conclave, Swords to Plowshares, Tundra, Merchant Scroll
RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Grim Monolith, done

Library: 21
In Play:

(T) (U) (U) (U) (U) Island x5
(T) Swamp x1

(U) Grim Monolith (~ does not untap during my untap step, T: add 3 to my mana pool, 4: Untap ~)

Graveyard: Brainstorm, Vampiric Tutor, Ancestral Recall, Powder Keg, Counterspell, Demonic Tutor

Hand: 2
Library: 36
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U) Nimbus Maze (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add W to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control an Island. T: Add U to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control a Plains)

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~ (This effect doesn't end aeot)) *6 treasure ctr*

Graveyard: Put Away, Mystical Tutor, Dismiss, Rethink, Faerie's Conclave, Swords to Plowshares, Tundra, Merchant Scroll
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member

Make my guy a creature
Attack with him
Responses/blocks/take it?

In Play:

(T) Swamp x1

(U) Grim Monolith (~ does not untap during my untap step, T: add 3 to my mana pool, 4: Untap ~)

Library: 35
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~ (This effect doesn't end aeot)) *7 treasure ctr*

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 1

Done

Melkor: 14
In Play:

(T) Swamp x1

In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~ (This effect doesn't end aeot)) *7 treasure ctr*

RFG:

Melkor

Grindstone you at the end of your turn

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Done

Melkor: 14
Hand: 5
Library: 20
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Island x5
(U) Swamp x1

In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

RFG: