Draw
Island
Izzet Guildmage
Done

Turgy22: 20
Hand: 6
Library: 32
In play:

(T) Grove of the Burnwillows (T: Add 1; T: Add R or G, each opponent gains 1 life.)

(S) Tinder Wall (0/3; Sac: Add RR; R,Sac: Deals 2 damage to a creature it's blocking.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

-------------------------------------

Mooseman: 21
Hand: 5
Library: 35
In play:

(T) Island
(T) Taiga (T: R or G)

(S) Izzet Guildmage (2/2,2U: Copy target instant spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. 2R: Copy target sorcery spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
UUD.
Stomping Ground, tapped.

Done.

Library: 31
In play:

(U) Grove of the Burnwillows (T: Add 1; T: Add R or G, each opponent gains 1 life.)
(T) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped unless I play 2 life.)

(S) Tinder Wall (0/3; Sac: Add RR; R,Sac: Deals 2 damage to a creature it's blocking.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 35
In play:

(T) Island

(S) Izzet Guildmage (2/2,2U: Copy target instant spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. 2R: Copy target sorcery spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD.
Island
Mana Web
Done.

In play:

(U) Grove of the Burnwillows (T: Add 1; T: Add R or G, each opponent gains 1 life.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 4
Library: 34
In play:

(TT) Island

Mana Web (Whenever any land target opponent controls is tapped for mana, tap all lands he or she controls that can produce any type of mana that land can produce.)

(U) Izzet Guildmage (2/2,2U: Copy target instant spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. 2R: Copy target sorcery spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
UUD
Forest.
Done.

Library: 30
In play:

(U) Forest x1
(U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped unless I play 2 life.)

(U) Tinder Wall (0/3; Sac: Add RR; R,Sac: Deals 2 damage to a creature it's blocking.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 34
In play:

(TT) Island

Mana Web (Whenever any land target opponent controls is tapped for mana, tap all lands he or she controls that can produce any type of mana that land can produce.)

(U) Izzet Guildmage (2/2,2U: Copy target instant spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. 2R: Copy target sorcery spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Diplomatic Immunity on the Izzet
Done.

In play:

(U) Forest x1

(U) Tinder Wall (0/3; Sac: Add RR; R,Sac: Deals 2 damage to a creature it's blocking.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 33
In play:

(TT) Island
(U) Taiga (T: R or G)

Diplomatic Immunity (EC,Enchanted creature can't be the target of spells or abilities. Diplomatic Immunity can't be the target of spells or abilities. )

(U) Izzet Guildmage (2/2,2U: Copy target instant spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. 2R: Copy target sorcery spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. ) ~Ambassador~

Graveyard:
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
UUD.

Mountain
Sylvan Library.

Done.

In play:

(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1
(T) Grove of the Burnwillows (T: Add 1; T: Add R or G, each opponent gains 1 life.)

Sylvan Library (At the beginning of my draw step, I may draw two additional cards. If I do, I choose two cards in my hand drawn this turn. For each of those cards, I pay 4 life or put the card on top of my library.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 33
In play:

(TT) Island

Diplomatic Immunity (EC,Enchanted creature can't be the target of spells or abilities. Diplomatic Immunity can't be the target of spells or abilities. )

(U) Izzet Guildmage (2/2,2U: Copy target instant spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. 2R: Copy target sorcery spell you control with converted mana cost 2 or less. You may choose new targets for the copy. ) ~Ambassador~

Graveyard:
RFG:[/QUOTE]

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD.
Island
Coretapper

Done.

In play:

(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1

Sylvan Library (At the beginning of my draw step, I may draw two additional cards. If I do, I choose two cards in my hand drawn this turn. For each of those cards, I pay 4 life or put the card on top of my library.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 3
In play:

(UTT) Island

(S) Coretapper (1/1,T: Put a charge counter on target artifact. Sac Coretapper: Put two charge counters on target
artifact. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, upkeep, draw 3, keep all 3.

Library of Alexandria
Activate the Library to draw.
Vexing Shusher.

Done.

Turgy22: 12
Hand: 7
Library: 25
In play:

(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1
(T) Library of Alexandria (T: Add 1; T: Draw a card, if I have 7 in hand.)

(S) Vexing Shusher (2/2; Can't be countered; {R/G}: Target spell can't be countered.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In play:

(UTT) Island

(S) Coretapper (1/1,T: Put a charge counter on target artifact. Sac Coretapper: Put two charge counters on target
artifact. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Steam Vents, Pay 2 life
Stuffy Doll targeting you
Done.

Hand: 7
Library: 25
In play:

(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1

(S) Vexing Shusher (2/2; Can't be countered; {R/G}: Target spell can't be countered.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 19
Hand: 2
In play:

(TTT) Island
(T) Steam Vents (T: U or R )

(U) Coretapper (1/1,T: Put a charge counter on target artifact. Sac Coretapper: Put two charge counters on target artifact. )
(S) Stuffy Doll (0/1,As Stuffy Doll comes into play, choose a player. Stuffy Doll is indestructible. Whenever damage is dealt to Stuffy Doll, it deals that much damage to the chosen player. T: Stuffy Doll deals 1 damage to itself. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Nice play.
Untap, upkeep, draw 3, replace 2.

Karplusan Forest
Activate LoA to draw another.
Mox Diamond, discarding Forest.

Cast Tsunami.
Response?

Library: 22
In play:

(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1; T: Add R or G, this deals 1 damage to me.)

(U) Mox Diamond (T: Add Z; When this CIP, discard a land)

(U) Vexing Shusher (2/2; Can't be countered; {R/G}: Target spell can't be countered.)

Graveyard: Forest, Tsunami
RFG:

In play:

(TTT) Island
(T) Steam Vents (T: U or R )

(U) Coretapper (1/1,T: Put a charge counter on target artifact. Sac Coretapper: Put two charge counters on target artifact. )
(S) Stuffy Doll (0/1,As Stuffy Doll comes into play, choose a player. Stuffy Doll is indestructible. Whenever damage is dealt to Stuffy Doll, it deals that much damage to the chosen player. T: Stuffy Doll deals 1 damage to itself. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That's what killed me last game and I still have nothing to do.....
Go ahead....... but make it quick

turgy22

Nothing Special
Well, I don't think I can make it quick. I really have no answer for Stuffy Doll. If you want to speed up the game, just activate Stuffy Doll before my combat phase begins so he can't block.

Done.

In play:

(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1

(U) Vexing Shusher (2/2; Can't be countered; {R/G}: Target spell can't be countered.)

RFG:

In play:

Graveyard: Island, Island, Island, Steam Vents
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
This will be a longer one then.... You're gonna have to work for the win.....:D

UUD
MT
Done.

In play:

(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1

RFG:

In play:

(U) Mountain

(U) Stuffy Doll (0/1,As Stuffy Doll comes into play, choose a player. Stuffy Doll is indestructible. Whenever damage is dealt to Stuffy Doll, it deals that much damage to the chosen player. T: Stuffy Doll deals 1 damage to itself. )

RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Awwww, man! Work sucks!

Untap, upkeep, draw 3, replace 2.

Cast Land Grant for free, revealing my hand of Simian Spirit Guide, Pyroblast, Red Elemental Blast, Regrowth, and Genesis. Search up a Forest.

Forest.

Done.

In play:

(UU) Forest x2
(U) Mountain x1
(U) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1; T: Add R or G, this deals 1 damage to me.)
(U) Library of Alexandria (T: Add 1; T: Draw a card, if I have 7 in hand.)

Graveyard: Forest, Tsunami, Land Grant
RFG:

In play:

(U) Mountain

(U) Stuffy Doll (0/1,As Stuffy Doll comes into play, choose a player. Stuffy Doll is indestructible. Whenever damage is dealt to Stuffy Doll, it deals that much damage to the chosen player. T: Stuffy Doll deals 1 damage to itself. )

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT: Tap the doll to do 1 to you

UUD
MT
Go

Turgy22: 11
In play:

(UU) Forest x2
(U) Mountain x1
(U) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1; T: Add R or G, this deals 1 damage to me.)
(U) Library of Alexandria (T: Add 1; T: Draw a card, if I have 7 in hand.)

RFG:

In play:

(UU) Mountain

RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap,Upkeep,Draw 3, replace 2.

Hystrodon.

Done.

Library: 20
In play:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain x1

(S) Hystrodon (3/4; Trample; Whenever this deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card; Morph: 1GG)

RFG:

In play:

(UU) Mountain

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap,Upkeep,Draw

Done.

Library: 20
In play:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain x1

(S) Hystrodon (3/4; Trample; Whenever this deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card; Morph: 1GG)

RFG:

Library: 29
In play:

(UU) Mountain

RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap,Upkeep,Draw 3, replace 2.

Shattering Spree, replicating once and targetting Mana Web and Coretapper.
Response?

Library: 19
In play:

(UU) Forest x2
(T) Mountain x1

(U) Hystrodon (3/4; Trample; Whenever this deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card; Morph: 1GG)

Graveyard: Forest, Tsunami, Land Grant, Shattering Spree
RFG:

In play:

(UU) Mountain

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Stomping Ground would tap the Forests too, via mana web, unless you tapped it for something else

Anyway, in response I'll sac the core tapper to put 2 counters on the stuffy doll...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Oops... forgot to tap the Forests.

Attack with Hystodon.
Blocks?

Library: 19
In play:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain x1

(T,A) Hystrodon (3/4; Trample; Whenever this deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card; Morph: 1GG)

Graveyard: Forest, Tsunami, Land Grant, Shattering Spree
RFG:

In play:

(UU) Mountain

(U) Stuffy Doll (0/1,As Stuffy Doll comes into play, choose a player. Stuffy Doll is indestructible. Whenever damage is dealt to Stuffy Doll, it deals that much damage to the chosen player. T: Stuffy Doll deals 1 damage to itself. ) ~Two charge counters~

Graveyard: Island, Island, Island, Steam Vents, Coretapped, Mana Web
RFG: