Second Singleton Draft, Round 3: Ransac vs Modus Pwnens

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Draw, Scablands, Land Tax. Done

Modus Pwnens: 20
Hand: 6
Library: 34
Play:

(U) Desert (T: 1. T: 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)

GY:
RFG:

Ransac: 20
Library: 20
Play:

(T) Scablands (T: W/B)

Land Tax (At the beginning of your upkeep, if an opponent controls more lands than you, you may search your library for up to three basic land cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library.)

GY:
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

UUD.

Strip mine, Izzet Signet.

Done.

Hand: 5
Library: 33
Play:

(T) Desert (T: 1. T: 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)
(T) Strip mine (T: 1. T, sac ~: Destroy target land)

(U) Izzet Signet (1, T: Add UR to your mana pool)

GY:
RFG:

Library: 20
Play:

Land Tax (At the beginning of your upkeep, if an opponent controls more lands than you, you may search your library for up to three basic land cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library.)

GY:
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep (Fetching a Forest, Swamp and Plains with Land Tax), Draw, Forest, Mox Pearl, Sword of Fire and Ice. Done.

Hand: 5
Library: 33
Play:

(T) Desert (T: 1. T: 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)

GY:
RFG:

Hand: 7
Library: 49
Play:

(T) Forest

(T) Mox Pearl (T: W)

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

GY:
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

All right, prepare to face your doom :D

Mishra's Workshop.
Tap Workshop for 3.
Use 2 for Basalt Monolith, and the last one to activate my signet (UR in pool)
Tap Monolith and play Tinker (Saccing monolith, having 1R in pool).

Fetch Sundering Titan (silly colossus in my hand =/). I'll target your Scrubland for plains/swamp and your forest for forest.

Response?

M

Modus Pwnens

Then I'll use the mana I've got left for a Solemn Simulacrum, getting an Island.
Done.

Hand: 2
Library: 30
Play:

(T) Mishra's Workshop (T: 3)
(T) Island

(T) Izzet Signet (1, T: Add UR to your mana pool)
(S) Sundering Titan (7/10, When Sundering Titan comes into play, choose a land of each basic land type, then destroy those lands. When Sundering Titan leaves play, choose a land of each basic land type, then destroy those lands.)
(S) Solemn Simulacrum (2/2, when ~ comes into play, fetch a basic land. when ~ leaves play, draw a card)

GY: Basalt Monolith, Tinker
RFG:

Library: 49
Play:

(T) Mox Pearl (T: W)

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

GY: Scrubland, Forest
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep (not activating the Tax), Draw, Forest. Done.

Library: 30
Play:

(T) Mishra's Workshop (T: 3)
(T) Island

(T) Izzet Signet (1, T: Add UR to your mana pool)
(S) Sundering Titan (7/10, When Sundering Titan comes into play, choose a land of each basic land type, then destroy those lands. When Sundering Titan leaves play, choose a land of each basic land type, then destroy those lands.)
(S) Solemn Simulacrum (2/2, when ~ comes into play, fetch a basic land. when ~ leaves play, draw a card)

RFG:

Library: 48
Play:

(U) Forest

(U) Mox Pearl (T: W)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Take 9.

Shivan Reef, done.

Library: 29
Play:

(U) Desert (T: 1. T: 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)
(U) Strip mine (T: 1. T, sac ~: Destroy target land)
(U) Mishra's Workshop (T: 3)
(U) Island
(U) Shivan Reef (UR Pain)

(T) Sundering Titan (7/10, When Sundering Titan comes into play, choose a land of each basic land type, then destroy those lands. When Sundering Titan leaves play, choose a land of each basic land type, then destroy those lands.)
(T) Solemn Simulacrum (2/2, when ~ comes into play, fetch a basic land. when ~ leaves play, draw a card)

RFG:

Ransac: 11
Library: 48
Play:

(U) Forest

(U) Mox Pearl (T: W)

RFG: