Sealed deck

R

rkoelsch

Well I joined a MTGO OD/TO/JU sealed deck league. I have to say I think I have a weak deck but I could be wrong. What I ended up making is a G/U/w deck. Green was the only color where I had a decent amount of creatures. Here are my rares, Krosan Beast, SMI, Deserted Temple, Grim Lavamancer and Golden Wish. I looked long and hard at U/B but they have the weakest creatures. I looked at Red Green but the lavamancer works against the threshold of green. I will list the contents later

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Can you explain what you do in the league? Does it go on for a specific amount of time, do you play every player or is it just like a "tourney" where you're paired up randomly at first and then by record?

R

rkoelsch

I have since changed from U/G/w to U/G/b I was just being reluctant to play a deck without white but the black is better.
Okay the league is a sealed deck league you start with an OD tournament pack, TO booster, and JU booster. The league goes for 4 weeks. You add a booster pack on weeks 2 thru 4. You can play as many games a week as you want but only the first 5 count towards your score. the rest are tiebreakers. I am currently 50 out of 256 with 4 wins and 1 loss(loss is against the league leader). I have played 3 more games all wins til this morning when I got a loss so I will probably drop some in the standings.
so for $30 I have a month of playing as often as I want. This is probably the way I will be playing most of my time online.