Sacrificial Lamb

K

Koie

The following is my favorite multiplayer deck. It wins slowly by denying everyone but me, creatures, then slowly pings them to death with Nether shadows from hell, among other things.

Lands:
4 Badlands
4 Bayou
2 Bloodstained Mire
2 Polluted Delta
1 Bazaar of Baghdad
1 Thran Quarry
7 Swamp

Artifacts:
2 Skullclamp

Spells:
4 Buried Alive
3 Dark Ritual
2 Diabolic Intent

Enchantments:
2 Goblin Bombardment
3 Gravepact
2 Oversold Cemetery
2 Recurring Nightmare

Creatures:
4 Nether Shadows! (Finally got bbd asian ones which look sweet!)
2 Ashen Ghoul
1 Braids, Cabal Minion
1 Eternal Witness
2 Khabal Ghoul
2 Rukh Egg
1 Hell's Caretaker
1 Lyzolda, the Blood Witch
1 Rakdos Guildmage
1 Mortivore
1 Spike Weaver
1 Viridian Zealot
1 Obstinate Familiar - Solid tech against someone who somehow decks me!

This is the oldest and probably most changed around deck I've got. Starting way back when it revolved around the spell Sacrifice and Drain Life, to what it is now.

I admit it has some pricy cards, but this is from around 10 years worth of magic playing, collecting, selling 90% of ones collection, then collecting some more, and so on...

L

Limited

Nasty! Kinda like a Rock deck, but built around Nether Shadows.

Here are some quick questions (since you can't actually hear me ask the question, I must humbly request you read the following quicly):
Why only two Ashen Ghouls? Isn't that mechanic you want this deck to be about?
Why Red? Lyzolda and the Bombardment are nice, but would cutting that color and adding some Nantuko Husks or Cabal Therapies make the deck a lot more consistent?
Why use the Obstinate Familiar to prevent decking, when there is Loaming Shaman?
And lastly, why no love for Spike Feeder?

Keep m coming!

K

Koie

It used to have 4 Ashen Ghouls, but has been cut to two over time because I've found that the deck still works well with just two of them. That and I personally like the nether shadows more because they come into play for free.

Red rocks, specially bombardment because that has saved my creatures numerous times from things like swords to plowshares.

I didn't even consider loaming shaman, good idea thanks!

Spike feeder.. no room? Just never really thought about him.

I couldn't see me cutting red, I like my arabian night rukh eggs too much.