P

Prince RXI

Prince RXI
4GR
Summon Hero Legend
Trample, Attacking does not cause Prince RXI to tap
G: +0/+1 till end of turn, use this ability only twice a turn
R: +1/+0 till end of turn, use this ability only twice a turn
1: Target legend other than Prince RXI gets +1/+0 till end of turn, use only twice a turn
2: Target legend other than Prince RXI gets +0/+1 till end of turn, use only twice a turn
at the end of any turn in which a creature you control is put in the grave yard from play, put a -1/-1 counter on Prince RXI, if Prince RXI's power and toughness reach 0, remove all counters on Prince RXI and put a +1/+1 counter on any non-Legend creature
At the end of any turn in which a creature your opponent controls in put in the grave yard from play, put a -1/-1 on any non-legend creature your opponent controls
3/5

"With power like this, I am always happy to be so sad." Prince RXI

Well? tell me what you think about it.

Prince RXI, wants to know if his try wins a grape

I

Istanbul

Now let's try formatting it and fixing it up a little.

Prince RXI 4GR
Creature - Hero Legend
Trample.
Attacking does not cause Prince RXI to tap.
GR: Prince RXI gets +1/+1 until end of turn. Play this ability no more than twice per turn.
1: Target legend other than Prince RXI gets +1/+0 or +0/+1 until end of turn.
Whenever a creature is put into a player's graveyard, that player puts a -1/-1 counter on a non-Legend creature they control.
4/4

That's a little more balanced, and parsed properly.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It still looks slightly undercosted for all the stuff it does and it's P/T, but what do I know... ;)

P

Prince RXI

Originally posted by Istanbul

Prince RXI 4GR
Creature - Hero Legend
Trample.
Attacking does not cause Prince RXI to tap.
GR: Prince RXI gets +1/+1 until end of turn. Play this ability no more than twice per turn.
1: Target legend other than Prince RXI gets +1/+0 or +0/+1 until end of turn.
Whenever a creature is put into a player's graveyard, that player puts a -1/-1 counter on a non-Legend creature they control.
4/4

[/B]
True this is good, but I was wanting it to put it on himself if the owner of him lost a creature then, when it's toughness goes to 0, you remove ALL counters, +s and -s, and then put 1 +1/+1 on a non-legend. But what do I know, I think your version of it is better in truth

Prince RXI, wants to know who put gutter trash?