Rolemodel

N

nanokill

for most computers the code is alt and three 6s on the right hand number pad...like so Ü .........oh yeah.. i would say my cpa role model is the orgg, he is one of my best friends and is just plain funny.....

H

Hawaiian mage

No, that's my ICQ smilie alt code. And Nodnarb's code SHOULD work, I don't know why it isn't for Dûke...

But yeah, any way, if you want the simpler one, ALT+150 gets you a small û. I don't think capitals matter much any way.

D

Darsh

My role model is 2g00d4u because he is an excelllent speaker, just read what he wrote.

Originally posted by 2g00d4u
Then U can prepare 2 learn how not suck as much and grobble at my knease as i slap u.
P.S. My decks rule
And his decks rule too.
(Love that sarcasm)

D

DÛke

...I chose the capital "Û" over the small one for a reason...trust me, my "DÛke" is pretty thought out name. Each letter is small or capital for a reason...

C

Crackdown

My CPA role model? Oh dear ... um, er ... someone with the ability to string a few words together in a coherent fashion without resorting to excessiveness or blatant silliness....

Purple_jester.

Killer Joe

I think there was another about this topic several months ago, I think.
For me to name only one person (more like persona)wouldn't do the whole notion of rolemodel "ID"-ing any justice. I do a few mentionables though for different reasons:
Equality: Spiderman
Lion Heart: Istanbul (Man, I bet you're a roar wherever you go).
For a bright Sunny Day personality: Whimsical.
For an "Our Gang" attitude: Purple Jester
For Intelligence: Chaos Turtle
For a Deeper-than-you-wanted-to-think: DUke (YJ ducks and hides, j/k ;))
Big Daddy: TomB (Man, you must be a great Dad)
Professionalism: Gizmo
Leadership: Zadok001
For getting P.O.'d all the time: Igfett
For a Higher level of Wisdom: ferret (CPA ferret)
Youthisim: ErinPuff
Artistic Inventivness: Griffth_Se
Making things happen: theorgg (who, btw, is still "Da Man" for all of those great interviews!)
there are many, many more rolemodels including ourselves, for playing a game while making friends and having the time of our lives doing it :)

A

Almindhra

I'm, I'm, *pauses for the tear that rolls down her cheek*, I'm not a role model?...How about, Role Model for, cruel humor?...I know I don't display it here on the CPA, but I am pretty funny out there in the real world...In a cruel way of course...:D...

D

DÛke

...but Almindhra, you do a VERY well job displaying your cruel humor in here too! I think everyone notices that...I mean, come ON, you've tested most of them on me...:)

C

Chaos Turtle

You know, it's really nice that "intelligence" and my name keep popping up together,

But...

I keep waitng for words like "cute" and "sexy" and even "really damn nice" to turn up, and so far I'm my only proponent here.

You want a picture or something?

I have a puppy for heaven's sake!

You can get a picture of him too, if you want!

D

DÛke

...your problem is there Chaos, your names don't pop next to other "adjectives" because, unfortunatly, those particular adjectives are taken by me. ;)
Sorry...

N

nodnarb24

Chaos Turtle is the 2nd cutest and sexiest guy on the CPA (with me being 1st of course).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hard choices.... I hope I don't hurt any feelings, but I'm not sure I TRY to emulate anyone else...

Quirks of people's that seem to come out are:

Yellowjacket: Old, hip, '80's references
CT: Pretty interesting views on "serious" stuff
TomB: Same, and good writings about Magic in his articles
Whimsy: Just flat-out wacky sense of humor (and "talking"/writing style)
theorgg: Great one to do battle with and is really what the Battle Arena was meant to be

Obviously I didn't mention everyone, that't not to say you don't have quirks of your own (and Lord knows some of you have SOME quirks) but the above are the ones that just happened to stand out to me.