RISK Game

Killer Joe

Okay, I'm ready. But i totally forgot what to do. Can ya help a bruther out?

LMK know the proceedures and what's happening right now

Thanks

R

rokapoke

Wow. He returns! Welcome back.

I hope you don't need a full run-down of the rules. Search the forums for the first Risk postings, if you do need it.

Basically, I need you to tell me if you're trading in cards for armies. To do so, you must have either three of a kind (tank, soldier, jet), or one of each kind. If you trade in cards, you will get 30 additional armies to place. Due to your board position, you have 20 armies to place. Trading therefore would earn you a total of 50 armies.

Then tell me where you want to attack. Let's get this party re-started!

KJ, post your turn here! I need your placement of the 20 armies you've earned and any attacks you intend to initiate.

UPDATED SPREADSHEET

Turn 11:

Territories:
07 Rakarth
24 Killer Joe
11 Modus Pwnens/Spiderman
00 Spiderman

Continents (bonuses):
North America (5) -- Killer Joe
South America (2) -- Killer Joe
Africa (3) -- Rakarth
Europe (5) -- Killer Joe
Asia (7) -- nobody
Australia (2) -- MP/SM

Cards:
3 Rakarth
4 Killer Joe
4 MP/SM
0 Spiderman

Income (Armies):
06 (25) Rakarth
20 (55) Killer Joe
05 (22) MP/SM
00 (00) Spiderman

Trade Value:
4 6 8 10 12 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 ...

R

rokapoke

Excellent! Something is happening!

I'm in the process of verifying Mooseman's actions, then I'll look to post the results of this move tomorrow night.

R

rokapoke

I'll take "attack with 4 armies" to mean that you're stopping if you lose 4 armies...

Southern Europe (10 attackers) vs Egypt (3 defenders):

Southern Europe (4 2 1), Egypt (6 2)
Southern Europe (4 3 3), Egypt (2 1)
Southern Europe (6 6 4), Egypt (2)

The attack is successful. How many armies travel to Egypt (maximum 8, minimum 3)?

You have earned a card for this turn. Do you have further attacks? If not, would you like to move armies from one territory to an adjacent territory?

R

rokapoke

Spiderman, you are up once again! Post your placement of the 5 armies you've earned and any attacks you intend to initiate!

In other news, I think we need to find a replacement for Rakarth, who seems to have fallen off the planet.

UPDATED SPREADSHEET

Turn 11:

Territories:
06 Rakarth
25 Killer Joe/Mooseman
11 Modus Pwnens/Spiderman
00 Spiderman

Continents (bonuses):
North America (5) -- KJ/MM
South America (2) -- KJ/MM
Africa (3) -- nobody
Europe (5) -- KJ/MM
Asia (7) -- nobody
Australia (2) -- MP/SM

Cards:
3 Rakarth
5 KJ / Mooseman
4 MP / Spiderman
0 Spiderman

Income (Armies):
03 (22) Rakarth
20 (78) KJ / Mooseman
05 (22) MP / Spiderman
00 (00) Spiderman

Trade Value:
4 6 8 10 12 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 ...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
First question: Are you supposed to automatically trade in when you have 5 cards or is it 6?

Second question: Can I get a list of my cards again? Sorry...

R

rokapoke

You must trade in cards if you have 5 -- including if you defeat someone during your turn and adding their cards to yours gets you a total of 5 or more, at which point you instantly trade in to get less than 5.

I will send out your cards and Mooseman's immediately. And I'm still looking for a Rakarth replacement!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So since Mooseman has five cards now, he needs to trade in and assign where the armies go, correct? So it's still his turn?

R

rokapoke

Spiderman;287850 said:
So since Mooseman has five cards now, he needs to trade in and assign where the armies go, correct? So it's still his turn?
No. The 5th card was drawn at the end of his turn. At the beginning of his next turn, he must trade in. If he had acquired cards during his turn (by defeating an opponent) that put him at or above 5 cards, he would immediately trade.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I could replace Rakarth, though Lord knows why I would want to at this point...:rolleyes:

R

rokapoke

TomB;287856 said:
I could replace Rakarth, though Lord knows why I would want to at this point...:rolleyes:
That's the spirit! After Spidey gets off his lazy duff, you'll be next.