::Rips head off of an otter and starts drinking::

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Phyrexian Pie-Eater, Sep 7, 2000.

1. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

Gheesh, its a Jim Bean bottle. Like I would kill a poor otter for a drink...well I did once, but that's a long story.

Anyway, I just thought that we should get off the battles against the people in our heads, and fight each other.
    ::Draws a line in the dirt.::

Here are my few rules: 5 Per team. 100 Teams max. Kill 'em all if ya want. Kill 'em all if ya don't. Have some REAL fun :p
  2. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

Fine then my team

nanokill
    Riva iron grip
    Phyrexian pie-eater
    the orgg
    Darsh

against

Darkhorse
    nodnarb24
    thrashgolem
    nuerodeus
    apollo

referring Zadok001 and Neo_keo and mills lane

"lets get it on"
  3. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

I'll be my own team!

*Throws water balloons at oppseing teams*

*Oposeing teams rip off my head and haves a drink*
  4. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

Hey nano, I'd love to be on your team, but I stick with the bird boy. It'd kinda an unwritten rule
  5. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

new teams:
    my team:D
    nanokill
    Riva iron grip
    Phyrexian pie-eater
    the orgg
    apollo

opposing team:

Darkhorse
    nodnarb24
    thrashgolem
    nuerodeus
    darsh

that better pie-eater
  6. Sleepy Narcoleptic CPA Member

so what's the deal with the otter?
  7. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

I say just drink the otter.
  8. NeuroDeus Doctor Wundindlinyg

I'll just eat the otter with my pet Jhovall
  9. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

How do otters taste anyway? Are they "cool and crisp like a morning in the rocky's?" or do they have "An earthy taste for the man who works all day long?" And now for the Dead Otter frogs ::Dead:: ::Ott:: ::er::.

Hmmm I just noticed something, when you transferred me to team 2 you didn't capitalise the D as if I'm less for being on the other team. I also noticed you traded me for apollo, well I guess he will have to be the first to go...

Well I guess I'll wait here listening to "Mortal Kombat" (the longer I listen to that song the stronger I become) Mwaahahaha

[Edited by Darsh on September 8th, 2000 at 06:30 PM]
  10. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

draws sword, and guards apollo. bring it on darsh.
    haha
  11. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD

You forgot about me! Ok i start a third team. Anyone who wants can join it. I hope maybe i can get some more experianced people like Multani or FoR and Cateran Emperor...
  12. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

well jaws. come to my side. i'm experienced more than emperor, and i can guard your back. join us. or die
  13. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Actually Riva he can't join you since "someone" made the rule only five to a team so I guess you will have to kill him.

By the way hella cool sword you got..I think Namielus made one for you thats a little straighter and has blood colored on it in the Testing forum.

And don't even begin to think that you are the only one with a sword around here.

:pulls out elemental sword of efreet:

And why don't you just let apollo take care of me his self? or does he need you to protect him?
  14. Jaws10387 Hiding

tag guard

can't kill me. i'm too important to the batlle arena to be killed i was the king of the battle arena for about 2 months i'm too important. even I need help though.
  15. Multani Treetrunk Guy

(Walks over to Riva, and bashes his ass.)
    DIE!!!!!!!!
    (Brings out a Stinger, and shoots the piss out of Riva.)
    You still haven't sent the Avatar yet!!!!! :mad:
    I'll just walk back to my forest, and if anyone hurts Jaws, there'll be consenquences.
  16. Jaws10387 Hiding

tag guard

Multani all we need is FoR to join us and we will beat 5 man teams with 3. Maybe just maybe this can be like the classic battles. Or you newer guys like Nanokill and Pieater just want to do it a new way. You newer guys should read some of the battles that were fought in July. Multani remember the thread Orgg Bring the Rock? It was 6 pages or so and it was fun. Or even the first battle i made titled Round 2. And some other one i made when everyone died from a massive hurricane. Try the older style. Its more fun than deestroying stuff with no resistance or fighting a pointless battle that even starts to get into racism. Try the old stuff... You'll like it :p
    Now if only we could get more people who wwere in the older battles or have they all left :(
  17. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

He can't kill you because you're too important? This is the battle arena anyone can kill anyone else unless of course you're immortal (like me :D)

By the way nanokill I don't think theorgg will be joining in since he already has a fight on his hands.

[Edited by Darsh on September 8th, 2000 at 10:08 PM]
  18. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD
    Thats correct i 'm too important in the Battle Arena's history. I've read all of the major battles that actually have resistance.
  19. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Ah well I'm bored and no one has showed up on my team, so I think I'll go freelance and fight for anyone that wants to have me. Who thinks he has the right to assign me to a team anyway?
  20. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

I liked the older battles better because you could never die. Now the ones that nano is in i always die for some lame reason so i won't join this battle. You might see me from time to time to help jaws and multani out if it starts to get unfair.