::Rips head off of an otter and starts drinking::

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Gheesh, its a Jim Bean bottle. Like I would kill a poor otter for a drink...well I did once, but that's a long story.

Anyway, I just thought that we should get off the battles against the people in our heads, and fight each other.
::Draws a line in the dirt.::

Here are my few rules: 5 Per team. 100 Teams max. Kill 'em all if ya want. Kill 'em all if ya don't. Have some REAL fun :p

N

nanokill

Fine then my team

nanokill
Riva iron grip
Phyrexian pie-eater
the orgg
Darsh

against

Darkhorse
nodnarb24
thrashgolem
nuerodeus
apollo

referring Zadok001 and Neo_keo and mills lane

"lets get it on"

H

Hawaiian mage

I'll be my own team!

*Throws water balloons at oppseing teams*

*Oposeing teams rip off my head and haves a drink*

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Hey nano, I'd love to be on your team, but I stick with the bird boy. It'd kinda an unwritten rule

N

nanokill

new teams:
my team:D
nanokill
Riva iron grip
Phyrexian pie-eater
the orgg
apollo

opposing team:

Darkhorse
nodnarb24
thrashgolem
nuerodeus
darsh

that better pie-eater

D

Darsh

How do otters taste anyway? Are they "cool and crisp like a morning in the rocky's?" or do they have "An earthy taste for the man who works all day long?" And now for the Dead Otter frogs ::Dead:: ::Ott:: ::er::.

Hmmm I just noticed something, when you transferred me to team 2 you didn't capitalise the D as if I'm less for being on the other team. I also noticed you traded me for apollo, well I guess he will have to be the first to go...

Well I guess I'll wait here listening to "Mortal Kombat" (the longer I listen to that song the stronger I become) Mwaahahaha

[Edited by Darsh on September 8th, 2000 at 06:30 PM]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

draws sword, and guards apollo. bring it on darsh.
haha

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

You forgot about me! Ok i start a third team. Anyone who wants can join it. I hope maybe i can get some more experianced people like Multani or FoR and Cateran Emperor...

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well jaws. come to my side. i'm experienced more than emperor, and i can guard your back. join us. or die

D

Darsh

Actually Riva he can't join you since "someone" made the rule only five to a team so I guess you will have to kill him.

By the way hella cool sword you got..I think Namielus made one for you thats a little straighter and has blood colored on it in the Testing forum.

And don't even begin to think that you are the only one with a sword around here.

:pulls out elemental sword of efreet:

And why don't you just let apollo take care of me his self? or does he need you to protect him?

J

Jaws10387

tag guard

can't kill me. i'm too important to the batlle arena to be killed i was the king of the battle arena for about 2 months i'm too important. even I need help though.

M

Multani

(Walks over to Riva, and bashes his ass.)
DIE!!!!!!!!
(Brings out a Stinger, and shoots the piss out of Riva.)
You still haven't sent the Avatar yet!!!!! :mad:
I'll just walk back to my forest, and if anyone hurts Jaws, there'll be consenquences.

J

Jaws10387

tag guard

Multani all we need is FoR to join us and we will beat 5 man teams with 3. Maybe just maybe this can be like the classic battles. Or you newer guys like Nanokill and Pieater just want to do it a new way. You newer guys should read some of the battles that were fought in July. Multani remember the thread Orgg Bring the Rock? It was 6 pages or so and it was fun. Or even the first battle i made titled Round 2. And some other one i made when everyone died from a massive hurricane. Try the older style. Its more fun than deestroying stuff with no resistance or fighting a pointless battle that even starts to get into racism. Try the old stuff... You'll like it :p
Now if only we could get more people who wwere in the older battles or have they all left :(

D

Darsh

He can't kill you because you're too important? This is the battle arena anyone can kill anyone else unless of course you're immortal (like me :D)

By the way nanokill I don't think theorgg will be joining in since he already has a fight on his hands.

[Edited by Darsh on September 8th, 2000 at 10:08 PM]

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Thats correct i 'm too important in the Battle Arena's history. I've read all of the major battles that actually have resistance.

D

Darsh

Ah well I'm bored and no one has showed up on my team, so I think I'll go freelance and fight for anyone that wants to have me. Who thinks he has the right to assign me to a team anyway?

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I liked the older battles better because you could never die. Now the ones that nano is in i always die for some lame reason so i won't join this battle. You might see me from time to time to help jaws and multani out if it starts to get unfair.