Ripped?

D

Darkstar

I have awaited for 5 weeks total on the arrival of a PSX game Final Fantsy 9 from a CPA/MOTL member, the trade was conducted here. He has kept contact, and says that he swears he sent it. Spidey, any help from you would be great. I wont name names yet, until I know for sure. Thanks and lmk

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
A PSX game? Does the CPA handle that, even though the trade was conducted here?

And why don't people use tracking with the post office or UPS or something? <sigh>

I'm not sure what I can do, but I'll bring it up among the other admins.

D

Darkstar

Well, I did loose quite a few good cards. An Undermine, Tradewind rider, Battlefield Forge and a misdirection. He hasnt replied to the latest email i sent him, if he does ill let you know. His CPA name is Vcodrin, if you needed to know. thx

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I didn't know it was Magic cards for a PSX game. Thanks for the name, we'll see what we can do if you still haven't heard from him.

D

Darkstar

he sent me a message, says his mom sent it out a couple weeks ago. but still, it should have been here by now. Do u think i should give it more time, since he is keeping contact, or not. lmk and thx for the help

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Are both of you in the US? How exactly did she send it (USPS, UPS, Fed Ex) and if USPS, what priority?

D

Darkstar

Well I live in Ky, and I cant remember but i think he lived out west of here. Ill ask him about the sending thing. I have all his emails, if you those id be hapy to forword them. thx and lmk

D

Darkstar

Well I dont hink that Vcodrin riped me, he is still kepping in touch. Will u talk with him his cpa name is vcodrin. But Magicmanmoe is a different story, he wont reply to my pms, and the deal was over a month ago, and still no cards. As u might can tell, being ripped twice isnt very good on ones feelings towards others. Right now im all pumped on an overdose of Sex Pistols and wanna stab em to death with an icepick! That, or if I cant this resolved, im gonna send em each letters from my familys lawyer, hate to hassle with it, but its about $60 of cards at stake. Lmk waht to do spidey. thanks for ur support.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, to be honest, there's a bit of confusion among the Founders/Admins on what to do with this matter (or helping out when trades go bad in general). I hate to say it, but it looks like we can't really do anything. I know magicmanmoe pops in here occasionally so that might be why there's a breakdown (although that's no excuse when you're involved in a trade).

Sorry for the bad news and good luck. :(

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Please PM Zadok with any and all pertinent info, so he can update the bad traders list. Also, it might be a thought to mention all this in moe's have/want trade post in the Trading Forum. Then it could be determined whether this is a one-time thing, or if he has done this to other people as well.

Hopefully this will work out.

R

rkoelsch

As someone who has traded here, I just wanted to add my opinion. It is nice that the admins are trying to help Darkstar with his trade problem but there is no requirement by the site to do so. I think that should be posted in the trading post board.
That the board is provided for the convience of the members but all trading is responsiblity of those involved and not the site.
The bad traders sticky is a good idea and it needs to be used.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I raised this with the Founders/Admins: the description of the Trading Forum is a but misleading then if we don't plan to help since it says we will try to help (in what ways, it says not). So that probably needs to be changed.

The Bad Traders Sticky is there; everyone should see it.