Response to Scrub's Corner Venting 101

R

Reverend Love

My take on HOUT's recent article.

Chances are my pals wouldn't forget to take damage. However if the incident did occur which HOUTS lays out, I'd remind him. Taking the damage from Grinning Demon isn't an option. Does my pal loose to retard, yes. However unfortunate as it may be the option to lose to a graciuos player isn't always available.

Also I know for a fact the guys I play with wouldn't want a "tainted" win like that.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Did you intend this to be posted here for further discussion or did you want this to be in the "reply" section of the article itself?

R

Reverend Love

I figured if more people wished to chime in then eeh, might as well post it the forums.

M

mythosx

my reply still stands. Monopoly baby! Yes I know its not optional, Yes I know I dont want tainted wins either. But like in real life, many things arent optional and if you forget, you go to jail, like taxes. We won't through you in Jail, but you will lose the game. Many other games use this policy on the professional level, scrabble, chess.

N

Notepad

you can get sent to jail for playing scrabble and chess?

good thing I never play those games, and just spend my free time dodging collections agents...

T

train

you can get sent to jail for playing scrabble and chess?
It deals with indecent exposure Sef...;)

Would you want to lose to train if you were playing blue?...:cool:

M

mythosx

Yeah I think so. Something involving misspelling the words in chess will put you on the wanted list with the games gestapo.