Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter To me.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nome of above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sad. I could never thought in my wildest dreams that this would happen. Not in my lifetime.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zadok001

I cannot possibly put a word to my emotional state except grief and sadness. I'm sad for those who lost their lives. I'm sad for those who knew them. I'm sad for those who have lost all order in their lives, and are left with the chaos and panick of this attack.

And I am sad for those calling for war. I am sad for the innocents that died on Black Tuesday, and I will be sad for the innocents who will die if we go to war.

I stand for justice, not vengeance.

D

Duel

Sad. I.... I suppose I was surprised, at first, and shocked, but.... then just sad.

It's a beautiful day out here. It was beautiful tuesday too. The sun shines in the unbroken blue sky. Walk out and play with the flowers. The world doesn't care who died....

T

terzarima

I'm glad sad is one of the biggest ones up there. I didn't feel sad, but there was a sadness all around me, it was a sadness that was more feel mentally than emotionally. Because, it was a horrific event, and the world realized this. But I realized horrific things happened every day, and I fell to pondering. For we have reason to be sad everyday, just as we have a reason to be happy each day.

The day outside was cold, skies were grey. No rain, only dark grey cloud.

M

MrXarvox

I was not suprised at all... I had been expecting this for ages. Most of the world hates the United States, I knew it was only a matter of time...
However, I was shocked. Shocked at how it was executed, shocked at the terrorists' success, shocked at the number of lives lost. And I was shocked at how some people reacted here...

P

Prince RXI

Sorry about this, but... your about to get an earfull...

I did not feel sad. I did not feel shocked. But I did feel ENRAGED!!!
This is definetly the worst thing to ever have happened to the U.S. and is definetly one of the worst things to ever have happened to the world as a whole. I hold no simpathy for those losers, ever after we get to pay them back! I hope that we use that special weapon Russia and the U.S. have been working on, that Armageddon Warhead (I is rumored to suck ALL the oxygen out of 100 miles radius) and show those stuiped, oink, losers that there are worse things that death by explosion, buried alive, burned to death, or suffocating. Oh, no no no, there is still Implosion!! That is just below paralesis of the body from the neck down that is worse than this. I thing that these terrorists deserve either death by implosion, or...Paralesis from the neck down, which I personally chose to have the implosion done on me if I had to chose on a punishment between those 2 for myself!

Prince RXI, Thoroughly Enraged!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
David, please calm down. I understand how mad you are, but that is not the right way to deal with this situation. Please, control what you express.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Chaos Turtle

Shocked, then shocked again. When Two collapsed, I was stunned, speechless. Devastated. When One went down, I was horrified yet again.

Shocked and saddened.

I pray for the victims and their families. I hope for justice. I hope that such a thing never happens again, anyplace in the world.