Reply boxes for articles are back

S

superguy

Thanks to whoever fixed them. I'm assuming Ed. Hey, they even got a new look. Now we can also put our e-mail there. :)
Anyway, now that you can voice your opinion again, reply away!(or something like that)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
All replies are now approved by the same process as articles.

Unfortunately we're running a very beta version of my program, so if you run into problems, tell me.

S

superguy

Hey, someone must've done something VERY BAD now that this is needed. Still, this is much, MUCH better than nothing at all. Thanks!

G

Gerode

CPA E-mail! :)

Or have he had that all along and I just never noticed it?

T

Teferi

cpa email? like when ur notifyed of a PM or a real adress like teferi@cpa.com? we have email? huh? gerode u just really confused me...

G

Gerode

Actual e-mail, as in Gerode@cpa.net .

On the CPA main page, scroll down and look just below the left menu.

S

superguy

Hey, another awesome feature! I already got me an e-mail adress:
superguy@cpa-mail.net
Sweet! Thanks again, whoever came up with this feature! It is very appreciated!

N

nodnarb24

[me]registers all of the CPA usernames and attempts to sell them to the people who wants them. :D[/me]

Who wants DÛke@cpa-mail.net. How about spiderman@cpa-mail.net. Only $50 a piece! J/K :D

S

superguy

Hey! you stole my idea!!!
:)
Before I forget, big, humongous, kudos, hugs and everything else in the world to someone who got my article linked on Starcity.com It could've been Ferett though. Whoever you are, big thanks!!! Geez, now it bothers me that I didn't spend 2 hours editing it...

Z

Zadok001

Actually, all the Founders had a few days fore-notice of the email thing, so I think most of us already got our addresses... :) I know I did!

A

Apollo

Kudos to Ed on the mail! I'm sure Dakkon will be thrilled, wherever he is...;)

I'm Apollo@cpa-mail.net, of course.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
superguy: Some dude did a BAD thing around the start of the New Year (I think cursing and defaming people, from what I gather) using the replies, so Ed decided to increase security.

nodnarb: Too late! My email is safely in my little web hands... :)