Registration

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Please note that registration for the next tournament may or may not be open for very long - it all depends on Leshrac's whim. :)

F

FoundationOfRancor

From the fact that I have no idea what the hell any of that/this means, im gonna stay out of this one!

A

arhar

FoR, read the message on the front page about Type Random and you'll see.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I should also rephrase that - it may or may not be open now. It depends when Leshrac decides to open it :)

D

Duel

I read the front page, I still have no idea. Can someone break it into bite-sized chunks for us morons?

S

superguy

Here's what is gonna happen as I see it. On Saturday, August 26, 2000, there will be a tournament using cards from Revised, Legends, and Alliances, with the list of restricted cards from Type 1. It will be done through Apprentice. The pairings and such will happen through server NewNet on mIRC chat program and at the channel #type-random . You can also talk to people there btw. :)
Hope I helped, if you need anything else, leave a message here :)

S

superguy

As soon as I posted that last message, I realized that another part of it may be confusing. The part about MOTL.
What it is:
A big site with messaaae boards, members of which can make deals online and send them by mail.
What it takes to become a member:
Just go to the second link on the first page if you're not a member already. It doesn't cost anything to join, just in case any of you are wondering, and even if you are a member you are not obliged to post if you don't want to.
So, when you become a member go to that first link on the front page, and when you do, its gonna ask for username and password. Type them in, click ok or whatever, and you're registered. :)

H

Hetemti

I may or may not be able to play...I'm interested, but can't confirm as of yet...keep me posted on neat things like exact start time of tournament.

T

theorgg

Is Mirc required, or is the room linked to somwhere on the Net?

E-mail me w/ the answers(I get to check them once a day, I cannot use the comp through the week unless I sneak on)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
An IRC client is required, unless you can find a java chat that runs on NewNet. :)

I suggest mIRC or Pirch. (sorry, forget the URLs)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
It's tournament time! Everyone who wants to play get into the chatroom now!!

:D