1 basking rootwalla
1 spined wurm

2 deep recon.
1 far wanderings
1 volcanic hammer
1 lava axe
1 fog
1 rampant growth

well that's it. this deck has worked pretty well in the past but if there is anything that you guys think can be done to inprove it let me know.

T

train

I'm going to guess 2 things...

You're running a lot of 1 - XXXX's because you don't have many cards...

Or

You're facing a lot of Mind Sludge/Haunting Echoes decks!!!...

I hope it's the first...

If so - hit up a dime box or uncommon packs at the local shop and pick up more creatures/spells for the chosen colors...

Then try to get more lands or creatures that produce mana...

Krosan Restorer is a cheap creature that could make a lot of mana... they shouldn't be hard to come by!...

T

theorgg

lands
6 Forest
6 Montain

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Again, 24 lands per 60 cards is nessissary!Now to split the deck into casting cost(low to high)& By Color...

1cc
1 fog(This really doesn't do too much. I personally have a soft spot for them, but they don't belong in every deck. This is one it doesn't need.)
1 Llanowar elves(MORE LLAWNMOWERS! And, if possible, get a picture that isn't the seventh edition one. The bows just don't make sense.)
1 diligent farmhand(Very good-- expecially if you know the timing trick with it.
1 basking rootwalla(another really good card.)

2cc
1 rampant growth(This is o.k. for the deck, personally, I prefer Nature's Lore)
1 volcanic hammer(This is decent burn.)
1 wirewood elf(I'd say he was overcosted, but I havn't tested him. He's no llanowar.)
2 grizzly bears(Decent. Generic. Subpar. Try to find another 2/2 for 1G that has an ability. It isn't too hard. See Wild Mongrel.)
1 werebear(Very nice, though it isn't going to be as big as you want it to be usually.)

3cc
1 nantuko elder(Not too good!)
1 anurid barkripper(Not Too Good! Werebear is much better)
1 longhorn firebeast(It's o.k. Nothing to scream about)
1 barbarian bully(I've had a LOT of success with him)
2 deep recon.(An o.k. card, and it does thin your deck. I prefer Harrow, myself. Harrow essentially costs G to thin your deck, and possibly get the right color of mana you need.)
1 wood elves(I personally like the way they thin your deck, but they are not as good, really. I personally play them, though. 1G to search a forest out and get a 1/1 on the third turn isn't awful, though. Remember you can use the forest immediatly!)
1 far wanderings(compared to the Reconnaissence, this is amazing. I still think it is very good. It works well with Harrow, as well.)

4cc
1 brawn(Not awful, but I don't have too much experience other wise.)
1 petravark(I'd say he's weak without other mana-denial strategies in the deck.)
1 hill giant (You have green in the deck. You don't need this guy.)

5cc
1 lava axe(sub-par, but it can finish the job.)
1 spined wurm(Decent, but nothing flashy)

6cc
1 giant warthog(He's o.k... but he's a little expensive. 5/5 for 6 is bad.. but with Trample, he's o.k.)

7cc
1 thorn elemental(Excellent.)
1 butcher orgg(*gush*! I WANT ONE! Hell, I want a thousand! And at least one of them in foil... as you know, I ranch Orgg cards.)
2 trained orgg (Out. Seven for a 6/6 without any kind of ability is awful, expensive, and too easy to just block. I ~DO~ collect them, however, and will make you a good deal for them (quanity wise) in January or February when I get back in town. Alright?)

8cc
1 tunneler wurm(Plain and simple: NO. BAD CARD, Too Expensive for nothing that good. I'll try to find you an article on Card Advantage when I can... but this guy is not that great. If you want a good, big regenerator, pick up a Starter 2000 Foil ROHX. They should be cheap, as they came with the Starter 2000 set.)

T

train

Listen to the man - He's a 6/6 for 5 mana that tramples... Now that's efficiency!...