Reaping skies (Extended)

13NoVa

I saw an Extended deck on theManaDrain.com that was just TOO Funny to pass up, and its realitively cheap so i decided to change it up a bit and play it.

NAME: Reaping Skies

Combo
4 Early Harvest
4 Reap

Setup
2 Misdirection
4 Counterspell
4 Shifting Sky
3 Harrow
2 mana drain

Search
4 Intuition
4 Brainstorm
4 Cunning Wish
4 Accumulated Knowledge

Save me!
2 Moment's Peace

Land
7 Forest
8 Island
4 yavi coasts

Sideboard
1 syncopate
1 Stroke of Genius
3 Illusion/Reality
2 moments peace
3 Naturalize
4 chill

Reasoning behind:

The combo works like this...

you get a Reap in the graveyard, and a Shifting Sky in play with 6 lands as backup. In your hand hold a early harvest and a reap.

Go Apeoink on them with the early harvest/reap/reap and draw up using accum's and using intuitions to get things to reap up in the graveyard. get all 4 counterspells, mana shorts, and misdirections in your hand and go ape**** with stroke.... with 15 mana extra for backup.

now the reasoning behind the sideboard:

chill... one word, sligh...
naturalize... self explanatory.
moments peace... self explanatory.
syncopate... wish for an extra counterspell or if playing extended MBC it gives an undiscardable wishfull Problemsolver.
Illusion/reality: if i have to i can destroy an artifact or Illusion their land to Black if they have only 1 permenent out... savehaven for this deck...

tell me what you think...

T

train

I think Future sight would be sute for you...

And is only 2 moment's peaces enough?...

13NoVa

2 can hold off for 4 turns and if i dont flash em both i can have INFINITE graveyard recursion...

i had to play against someone yesterday, the ****er labotamized my early harvests, so i just intuitioned for moments peace and counterspell, then reaped 2 moments peace, a reap and the intuition, and intuitioned for 3 counterspells, and brought them up. needless to say he COULDNT attack and he couldnt play ANY spells because he was playing black and then i stroked him for 10 and he drew out.... after about 50 minutes