Really, really, sick

T

theorgg

http://www.gwbush.com/gwtv/limits_to_freedom.mp3

Take a listen at what "w" Bush said due to books published about him and websites dedicated to his horrible governership of texas.

We've got us a Texas commie runnin' here.

Gore might not be the most honest presidential canidate, But dammit, look at Clinton! How much tax has your Mother been saved by Clinton's doin's?

My mother's saved over five thousand dollars in taxes. She now owes the IRS NOTHING thanks to Clinton. Clinton was a cheating bathtub, but he cut the debt in HALF! wasn't it four trillion dollars that he cut off the nat'l debt?

[me] shakes his head sadly[/me]
I just wish people wouldn't be blinded by the "relegeous right"'s claims of horror from the Democrats...

A

arhar

God, can we all just abandon this thread already?!?!??!

Some things are better off just not being talked about.
THIS INCLUDED.

It's like I don't see enough of that stuff on evening news.

A

Almindhra

Clinton is a fink...And all that taxey stuff came from the Congress...

WHICH IS REPUBLICAN

And you know what really burns me up?!...Hillary!!...I live in NY...And she is not a NYer...It makes me so upset that someone just wants to choose a state because that state has power...Go back to freakin' Arkansas or something...And if you weren't from there go to whatever backwards poopy place you were from!...Poe Dunk!...You're a mean and rotten lady!..And I know you put hexes on Guiliani to cheat on his wife!...I know you woman!

( and the tabloids say shes been having lesbian affairs for years now, and Clinton even let one of her lovers stay in the White House so she could be pleased )

F

FoundationOfRancor

(dont those same tabloids say soemthing like bill clinton and elvis had an affair?...I dont know...)

A

arhar

Sorry for being hypocritical and bringing this thread up again, but....

DAMN RIGHT, Almindhra!!!!

Hillary should NOT represent our NY after living here for what - two days? And I don't like her attitude towards everything, too. I could see why Bill was forced to go to Monica...

C

Cateran Overlord

Clinton did nothing for the national debt, in fact it's still over 5 trillion. Clinton never had any plans to give money back to us, it was Congress that did that(go Almindhra!) It was also the Republican Congress which lowered the national debt to 5 trillion, as opposed to our illustrious President, who had nothing to do with putting money into the right place.

As for the GW quotes, he's talking about limits to obvious things which would cause massive turmoil in the country if they were legal. He's not going to take away everyone's freedom, he's going to make sure that people don't infringe on other peoples' freedom while exercising their own.