Really, really, sick

A

Almindhra

Do NOT go to this link if you have a weak stomach...Theres a pic here that if you go, I want you to say if you think its real or not...I think it may be real...

[Insert horrible pic URL here...]

All you have to do is just go down till you see the pic loading...Its about 4 or 5 posts down...I went to Inquest Mag website and saw message boards, so I'd thought I'd check it out...Its really Wizard World's board, and those guys are sick!

[Edited, see my post below --Zadok001]

G

Griffith_se

I don't think I want to go there(I do have a weak stomach). Can You tell me what it is, so I can decide if I want to look or not.

H

Hawaiian mage

Some guy got his beard trimmed a bit to hard. As if they used a power drill.

I think that mighthave been real. Did you see the bone on the sides? And the nose cavaties are about the right size. But of course he wouldn't be awake like that if he could feel pain.

H

Hawaiian mage

I went to rotten.com becuase I saw the site on the picture. I lost my soul. I saw things that would make any normal man scream. Thank god the media and vidiogames have made me amune to violince, but that site went beond bodilly harm. It put images in my mind that I will never get rid of.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Umm....

That's disgusting. But how would that guy be sitting there with THAT?!?!

Anyway, does any object if I just delete that link? :D

T

theorgg

that picture was a fake.

I havn't gone to the "rotten" website, but then again, I don't want to.

That picture is false, just look at the eyes It's very accurate in size and such, yes, but I know it is a fake.

I've seen that mask a long time ago in a Spencer's Gifts shop, back when they had a whole row of masks that had similarly grotesque things depicted...
I've even got one that looks like the monster in Big Trouble in little china with a human hand coming out of it...

Thanks for loosing your soul for us, Hawillian mage.

Ed, just delete this whole frickin thread.

that's horrible.

A

Apollo

Good lord. Yeah, Mike, I think you should go ahead and delete it. Please.

A

Almindhra

Hey, I told people it was a sick pic...They don't have to go there...Don't delete this...i feel special now that I've posted a topic

Z

Zadok001

Alright, leave the thread. But for people like me, who go into to threads and click on URLs without reading the description first... Ouchy. :( My poor eyes. So, I removed the URL. I'll put it back if you'd like, Almindhra, but OMFG... That's the sickest thing...

"Yes, you warned me. Yes, I don't heed warnings."

A

Almindhra

Did I not name it REALLY, REALLY, SICK...w/ that little sick faced guy...And I said do not go there if you have a weak stomach...But nooo, you click on it anyways...You don't read, you just click...Then you have to edit and make laws for the people because they won't read and if they do read it its their own faults...No!...You have to wipe their butts and make sure they get all the poop off!...No!...You just can't let people do what they want to do!...Noooo!...They can't make a choice about the matter!!!...What if they spilled hot coffee on themselves when they were driving while holding the cup?!...Was that McDonalds fault?!...No!!...They put the warning on there that it was hot!...And people should know that coffee is hot!!...Noo!...You have to sue McDonald's because you want it in a size 22 font and they had it in a 21.99!!...

...............and thats the Democrats for ya...

C

Chaos Turtle

I am a sick, twisted individual...

Somebody please PM me with the link.
My life won't be complete until I see what all the fuss is about.

C

Chaos Turtle

The poor fellow should have been wearing his motorcycle helmet.

Out of curiousity, I visited rotten.com as well.
Oh, Almindhra, what have you done to me?
How can I go on living my life the way I have been now that I have seen the very face of horror? I fear for my sanity.

(Note to Rancor: your parents would not approve!)

:)

I always wondered what JFK looked like after, well... you know.

Oh, and the FOTM (figure it out for yourself, I'm not posting it here). Dear me, those... "ladies."

You know, I remember reading a review that called Fight Club "irresponsibly graphic." Yeah, right. By comparison, even the beating of Angel Face, or the Narrator's "solution" to his problem, are like a TeleTubbies episode.

[me]huddles in a corner, trembling and contemplating his purpose in this cold and uncaring Universe, a paradigm shift taking place within his brain, forever altering the way he sees the world...[/me]

Guess what site just got added to my "Favorites" list?
I can't wait to see what tomorrow's update will bring! :D

[me]pukes.[/me]

"Anybody got some aspirin? And some alcohol?"

J

Jaws10387

If you want to know what it is it's a guy with the front of his face ripped off and dripping blood.

K

krichaiushii

Is it anything like the guy who got so stoned on Angel Dust that he peeled his face of with a broken mirror and fed the pieces to his dogs?

Apparently, he was so doped up that he didn't register any pain at all, and eventually passed out from blood loss. Anyhow, his entire face is gone. The dogs' stomachs were pumped and the guy's nose and lips were removed from them.

Pretty cool, eh?

T

theorgg

gross.

horribly gross.

The pick I saw looked like a man who had a balloon stuck in the back of his throat that was inflated and ripped out with a truck.

It was horrible-but fake, thank God.

Killer Joe

Now Ally, wud up wit dat Democrat comment? The reality of it is that there are approx. twice as many Democrats in this country than Republicans, it's just that the Democrats are too lazy to vote.

C

Cateran Overlord

Dude, if Democrats are too lazy to vote, then how do you know how many of them there are? That's circular logic for ya!

This election belongs to us Republicans :D