Razia, Boros Archangel

M

Mikeymike

Razia, Boros Archangel - 4RRWW
Legendary Creature - Angel (Rare)
6/3
Flying, Vigilance, Haste
T: The next 3 damage that would be dealt to target creature you control this turn is dealt to another target creature instead.

Meet my new girlfriend. That is IMO one of the coolest creature abilities ever in the history of the game, made better by the fact that she has haste...and vigilance! How oinking cool. I freaking love combat tricks.

Another cool feature, she can Necromance without losing her coolness. None of that "When you play her from your hand" BS.

Don't dare question her coolness, or you will be smited.

D

depolarization

She's rather nice, just a rather high casting cost...No Akroma by what the hell? Pretty angels are all the rage and I'm glad to see you've got your targetting scope on this trophy wife.

I like her in conjunction with the enchantment Concerted Effort...would love giving her doublestrike along with her myriad other abilities.

Notice how sweet the R/W precon is? Basically gives you most of what you need out of R/W in Ravnica...sick!

N

Nightstalkers

So it's Akroma transformed into a damage redirecter.

Damage redirection hasn't been that new of course... always be fun if someone were playing with Neko-te or whatever those cards were.

F

Force of Will Smith

i guess she could essentially be a 6/6 with the defense...

you might be able to abuse her with the kamigawa white card allowing you to block with tapped creatures...

or maybe with reconassaince you could redirect 6 damage a turn..

attack with her, tap to prevent.. remove from combat... tap to prevent...
i dunno...

M

Mr_Pestilence

Go ahead and marry'er - I already did'er anyway...

S

sageridder

If you played her in an green deck with mana elves and cradles and dropped Chord Of Calling she could come out fairly early.If nothing else the look on your opponents face would be worth the setup.Probabally not competive but I like dropping something completely unexpected just for the WTF factor.