RaVE

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yo doesn't anyone like rave? damn if not you guys suck. hehe

R

Riva Iron-Grip

damn. you stupid people dont know what raves are? ask nano, or someone else. cuz i mean, if you dont know what rave/raves are, then you need to get laid. hehe. well look a rave is where a bunch of people get together, and feel the music through your body. and if you can't feel the beat/rythm/vibe, then you suck. listen to some Mars and Mystere. you might like it.

G

Gerode

I just might try listening to it sometime. Doesn't seem to sound much like alternative rock, though.
What's a good Mars and Mestere single to pull from Napster?

B

Bob

Everyone, I think this should be closed.
Why?
On the news all the time they warn parents about Raves.
A bunch of teens meet in a big building, dance and do drugs.
Riva, I hope you don't do drugs. i don't care if you smoke tobacco, but If you do "rave drugs"and huff Whippets, i pity you.......
Ed, can you close this message? I'ts a bad influence....
sorry riva..but you even sound high...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Only because there's no cursing (I think), it doesn't put down people or is derogative, and it's not spam.

Having said that, I also think raves do not necessarily equal drugs and alcohol and whatever else goes on. I'm sure some of it goes on, kids being kids and all, but no one's forcing you to take the stuff. If you go just to dance, that's fine. If the atmosphere bothers you, leave. Otherwise, have a good time dancing away.

This isn't a slam on Bob by any means, just my differing opinion.

I

Istanbul

As far as I'm concerned, this is just another thread with Riva telling everyone that if they aren't like him, they suck.

Feh. If I have to be like Riva to avoid sucking, I'll suck for the rest of my life, quite happily.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But at least he didn't curse this time! The strongest word was "damn"... that's gotta be an improvement.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

look istanbul, i'm not telling people to like raves. i'm asking if anyone does like raves. and thank you spiderman. i agree, raves aren't all drugs(though some people do them)but it's their choice. noone forces them to do anything. in fact some people, if you tell them no, are actually happy about it because they dont have to share. and Istanbul if you have a problem, then please, by all means, go away. i'm not here to tell you what to do. and if you have a problem with me, then keep it to yourself, because not everyone feels the same way that you do. and bob. shut up, you dont even know what you're talking about, if all you know about a rave is what they show on t.v. then you haven't experienced anything. so go away.

A

Apollo

I don't really have a problem with the idea of this thread. However, Riva:
doesn't anyone like rave? damn if not you guys suck. hehe
Telling people they suck because they don't have the same ideas you have is pretty dumb. In fact, you critisize Isty, saying "not everyone feels the same way that you do." That's something you oughta learn yourself.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I like to go to raves occasionally, there fun, but not my favorite thing to do.

Drugs: Are almost always there. I dont care, its there thing. Personally, I dont do it, but im not gonna preach to others. There choice.

Riva: Im not dissing you, but you have to understand no one is like you. Some like raves, some dont.

Accept that others have different opinions or stop posting these topics.

Again, no diss to you, and I agree that raves are cool.

A

arhar

I prefer going to a brutal death metal concert and moshing till I fall. To everyone their own, huh? ;)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yo arhar. i like mosh pits too. last mosh i went to was like last month or 2, and i went to Dope. that was killer. and before that i went to a Slayer concert, and crap, the mosh pit there was nuts. and Apollo, i know, after i posted that i realized it. but whatevers, if they dont like it then they dont have to post. and yes drugs are there, but it's a person's choice to do them. i dont do them, but that doesn't mean someone else dosen't

D

DÛke

...is cool man.
I like it a lot.
I like rave music, but, I love trans music even more...Much more...

I don't "meet people somewhere" to do drugs...I don't do drugs...The important part is that I enjoy raven'...

Yo Riva, I'm Nano's friend:), and um, where you from man?
Nano told me on AIM, but I forgot, sorry...

"Are you fat like Nano?:)"

T

Thrash Golem

hate techno (except moby, if he counts), hate raves, all they do at raves is get all tripped out on xtc and fall down and stuff. hey look, i can play techno

*scratches desk*
*repeats*
*repeats*
*repeats*
*repeats*
*alters my voice with a synthesizer, saying one line that makes no sense*
*repeats*
*repeats*
*repeats*
*repeats*

now THAT is a good techno song.

T

Thrash Golem

hey riva.. i must be a loser.. unlike you, you're rebelliously doing whate everyone else is doing by making a rave webpage. now if that isn't hardcore i don't know what is!!! you reel. i bet you have a rebel deck. does lin sivvi show up at your raves?