Killer Joe

Parallax Dementia
1B Creature Enchantment
Fading: 1
Enchanted creature gets +3/+2

In Standard: 3
In Limited: 6
In Extended: 8(Shadow Cr.)
As a single stratagy card: 4 (it can get ride of any targettable creature, just that you have to take one more round of a beating before it goes away.)
Art: 8
The texture of the cardboard it was printed on: 5
How it looks on the enchanted ctraeure: 6

This is Yellowjacket

T

theorgg

hmmm...
I think I can judge this card. I have enough experiance with it.
and congrats on getting your name back, random mexican. what's the password for Random mexican, anyway? just so we could post annonomusly, if possible...
or mabe ed could set an "anonomus" option that automatically made you the random mexican...
ed?

Parallax Dementia
1B Creature Enchantment

In Standard: /unqualified to judge/

In Limited: 7 those stinging barriers are damn annoying, allong with many of the other walls. oh yea, put it and some treetop bracers on the Skyshroud Behalmith.

In Extended: /unqualified to judge/

As a single stratagy card: 6 very virsital as a card in itself. pump a hard to block creature OR kill a wall in a turn OR take 6 and kill a targetable creature.

Art: 2 couldn't they have put it on an actual creature? all the 'parallax' effect has visually is coating the affected creature with bubbling slime.

The texture of the cardboard it was printed on: 7 ever felt of a xxenophile card? I think I got a splinter...

How it looks on the enchanted ctraeure: 8 o.k. imagine your creature covered in a glistening slime. cool, huh? imagine your opponant's stinging barrier getting desolved by a glistening, bubbling slime.
Even cooler...

[Edited by theorgg (02-17-2000 at 03:03 PM).]

D

Duel

Okay, I'm willing to give this rating style a try.

Parallax Dementia
1B Creature Enchantment

In Standard: 4
In Limited: 6
In Extended: 8 suicide/shadowers
As a single stratagy card: 5, for either pump or killing an opponent's creatures
Art: 6
The texture of the cardboard it was printed on: 5
How it looks on the enchanted ctraeure: 4.

Well, that's that