Rando wanders the musty, cobweb filled halls...

R

Rando

He calls out a challenge to anyone who may be within earshot. His plea echos off the moss covered stones. He waits...

P

Prince RXI

*The stones to the side of Rando's head suddenly shatters as a bolt of lightning strikes them. A portal appears and out pops RXI.*

"Welcome... I'm bored, play with me?"

*Shoots another bolt of lightning before an answer is given*

Prince RXI, oddball cometh

R

Rando

Rando scuttles down a narrow side passage. Ducking into a recess and kneeling next to an ancient idol, he opens a leather sack and releases a swarm flesh-eating, bone boring beetles.

R

Rando

He coughs nervously into his sleeve, unsure of what his opponent might try to counter insect assault.

P

Prince RXI

"That's all well and good, but I think your pets would hurt their pincers on my armor..."

*Turning around you see that RXI is right behind you, and that the beetles seem to be running away from him... or it could be that they keep dieing when they get within an inch of him*

R

Rando

Rando, bewildered that two people could have sneaked up behind him in this tiny alcove, dives out into the hall. He tosses a pinch of a magical powder at the idol. The idol trembles, groans, and then steps down from it's pedestal. Rando hops on it's back and begins to direct the living statue like some kind of faerie tale Master Blaster.

Who runs Barter Town?

P

Prince RXI

RXI suddenly lifts up a small doll house and drops it on Oversoul... then vanishes into the mists.

D

DarthFerret

DarthFerret captures the mists in a jar, and planeswalks past Oversoul to depsosit the contents of the jar over the top of Rando's head.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul becomes angry at the dollhouse that has just fallen on his head. He kicks it several times, breaking it into pieces. The tiny people living in the dollhouse run away in fear. Prince RXI falls from DarthFerret's jar and lands on top of Rando. As the two struggle against each other, the "kick me" sign falls from Prince RXI's back and lands on Rando's forehead. The tiny people see this and immediately rush to Rando, kicking him in the head and laughing at him.*

R

Rando

Rando takes a quick swig of a shrinking potion and becomes reduced to only 4 inches in height. He kicks each of the little doll house people in the shin and then runs away, hiding in a crack in the wall. He takes out his crystal ball and makes a call to a pal of his who might be able to help...

P

Prince RXI

RXI removes his amulet, tosses it on the group, and a 10 inch version of Lore La'Dier, RXI's silver dragon guardian, appears...

Lore La'Dier: "...And I'm this small because?"

RXI: "Go chase the mouse that went in that crack... I've got a killer Idol, a ferret, and... what seems to be a collection of mis-placed souls to kill... or at least tickle."

Lore just sighs and meanders to the crack...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul jumps on Prince RXI's back, but smells TheOrgg's flatulence and promptly falls off.*

"Ugh. What is that smell?"

P

Prince RXI

RXI suddenly staggers back to his feet, having been knocked out by the smell and it having remained in the general area for a week, and looks around at the rest of the comatose fighters...

R

Rando

"hrmm..." mutters Rando. "Line's still busy after two years. Maybe I should think of something else."