Questions for Tony

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Phyrexian Pie-Eater, Jul 3, 2001.

1. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

Well since you guys liked the fact i know Tony (or mr. d if you like) i'll let you guys think up some questions. They can be anything...just not TOO dirty. I'll take the best...ohh i dunno...299 and use them...well maybe a few less
  2. Rando Freaky Bear

Tony Danza?
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I think Tony DeTerlizzi (Magic artist).
  4. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

Well i could try and talk with tony danza if you really want...but the web slinger was right, Tony DeTerlizzi. Its just that you guys respond so well to finding that I talk to him sometimes so i figured i'd ask him some questions next time we talk (he shouldn't mind) so anything you want to ask write it down...just not TOO bad
  5. Rando Freaky Bear

Tell him to orginize an artist's boycott of WotC until they get a new art director.

There is not a single card in 7th that I think looks good, and all of it is starting to look a bit too "comic-bookish".
  6. Killer Joe Active Member

Yeah, ask Tony D. to ask Alyssa Milano if I can really save a buck or two by using 1-800-CallATT. :)
  7. theorgg Slob

Please ask him if he's ever met the artist Ian Miller and his opinions on his work, and if he's met him, a description of him.

Thanks.
  8. Apollo Bird Boy

Orgg: hmm... I get the feeling you aren't really interested in Tony.:)

Since you wanted me to find a question, ask him how much he gets paid for a piece of work that he sells to WizCo.
  9. Turtlewax Joe CPA Hater of Train

Tony's my favorite magic artist(see classic Q's)!!!
    I loved Mischivious Poltergiest!
    ask him what his favorite pizza topping is, or if he plays Magic to list his deck.

G.C.P.