Questions for Tony

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Well since you guys liked the fact i know Tony (or mr. d if you like) i'll let you guys think up some questions. They can be anything...just not TOO dirty. I'll take the best...ohh i dunno...299 and use them...well maybe a few less

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Well i could try and talk with tony danza if you really want...but the web slinger was right, Tony DeTerlizzi. Its just that you guys respond so well to finding that I talk to him sometimes so i figured i'd ask him some questions next time we talk (he shouldn't mind) so anything you want to ask write it down...just not TOO bad

R

Rando

Tell him to orginize an artist's boycott of WotC until they get a new art director.

There is not a single card in 7th that I think looks good, and all of it is starting to look a bit too "comic-bookish".

T

theorgg

Please ask him if he's ever met the artist Ian Miller and his opinions on his work, and if he's met him, a description of him.

Thanks.

A

Apollo

Orgg: hmm... I get the feeling you aren't really interested in Tony.:)

Since you wanted me to find a question, ask him how much he gets paid for a piece of work that he sells to WizCo.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Tony's my favorite magic artist(see classic Q's)!!!
I loved Mischivious Poltergiest!
ask him what his favorite pizza topping is, or if he plays Magic to list his deck.

G.C.P.