Question about Lite

T

train

How is the number of werewolves determined in the game - % of number of players... certain number, etc?..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's always been two... but we always seem to have a certain amount of players playing. If we had x more, we could add another one (so I'm thinking like one wolf for every 5 players).

But I'm not positive... :)

O

orgg

I'd say a wolf per six; the game doesn't work too well with less than twelve players and one GM.

E

EricBess

I'd say 2 until you hit around 20 players, at which time you add a third wolf and a second seer (but the seers work together, not individually).

Of course, that's not to say that you couldn't add an occassional twist. I'm not going to comment specifically on what DarthFerret said during his death speach. Nothing I have said here should be construed as either confirming or denying. ;)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EricBess said:
I'd say 2 until you hit around 20 players, at which time you add a third wolf and a second seer (but the seers work together, not individually).
Why together? It may work better if the seers toil away without knowing what the other knows, not even who the other is.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, in this other game I'm playing, players are allowed to PM each other. Makes for an interesting game of whether to trust someone or not when you PM or get PMed...

B

BigBlue

Well... I thought it was important for the players to know how many wolves there were, that's why there were always clues as to the number...

It only matters if we want to see if there is a voting block or trend... which now we have no idea about.

E

EricBess

So, now you have to decide if 1) I feel the same way and DF is just trying to throw you off, or 2) I've thrown in a twist and DF was eluding to it.

It's entirely possible that DF is just playing mind games and, if so, I certainly don't want to negate the effect that has on your game.