Pure Euphoria...

D

DÛke

I was gonna be...stupid...and post yet another pointless thread about the situation between Israel and Palestine...but we all know: there's no point at all.

But here's another idea...why discuss something that needs no discussion *at all*...when we can jump right into the pool of blood? (Pun intended.)

So...how do you guys feel about what Israel has done to Palestine for the past 2 or so days? How do you feel about what the Europeans think of the whole deal? And how about the United States' "reaction" to Israel’s actions? Really thought invoking...

Maybe it's a bad idea, and I'm not expecting much replies if any...it's good to see who's been really into the deal though. I imagine not many...

--End of official thread. The rest is just completely personal stuff that is completely irrelevant. Feel free to begin your reply, or just get the heck outta this thread! :)--

You know, I've been going about my days so beautifully...in pure euphoria...like I'm on endless LSD...but I'm so afraid of myself, because the amount of energy and thoughts I have been repressing for the past few weeks is incredible. And you know that feeling you get when you're just literarily *lying* to yourself so you can feel better and go about your life? That's the feeling I get daily now...you know, just knowing a lot but being afraid to live up to the intimidation.

How many times can a person cry, or be angry? How much repression is in order? How is all of this dealt with when you're the type that can't just keep ignoring...like me? One time I said, "I'm not young, I'm 19 years old..." and that's pretty foolish. I'm just now beginning to realize how many things I'm unable to deal with...like completely unable to live normally at all. I see people much older than me...and they can't deal with all that's happening themselves. Am I supposed to go about my life ignoring this and that...and just live a life that is untrue to myself? Or am I supposed to "do something about it," and who am I to do anything about anything? I haven't had sleep for a week or so now...because of school...because of just s**t happening everywhere I turn. Take a look around...and I mean a good, deep look around. There's a great chance that we are living in the most diabolic, greedy, self-centered place in the universe. We've already lived another life, and we're all sinners...and Earth is our Hell...

I can't talk about it much anymore...but, to the couple of you who send me PMs trying to make me "feel better," again, I'm in pure euphoria...pure joy...but it's all fake, and I know it. I'm not depressed at all. :) I'm all right, so please don't send me those "extra friendly" PMs -- they make me feel the need to repress more, and I’m loaded already… :)

--End of pointless stream of thought...--

H

Hetemti

The only thing I have to say about the War issue:

Today as I strolled leasurely from chem class, I saw a newspaper box. The second headline read "Israel says 'we have the right to wage war'"

I thought about that.

And I disagreed with it.

No matter the "justification" nobody has the right to wage war. However, when faced with agression, I do feel anyone has the right to defend themselves.

Considering Israel is occuping land that they agreed in the past was Palistinian, I came to a simple conclusion...

I should go to the mall, buy a new pair of sunglasses, and thank the force that controlls the universe (be it God, aliens, randomness, or a big space potato with chives and butter) that I live in the United States of America, and not in either Israel or Palistine.

-=- Part II -=-

I must admit, I'm curious as to what that's like.

I don't take LSD, and I've never lied to myself to make myself "happy."

In fact, I'm kinda beginning to wonder what "happy" feels like...I have vague memories of it, but intangible at best.

I must strain to comprehend how you can fool yourself into "feeling better" when you know what lie you are trying to force. So I become curious. How will you handle the moment when the façade falters? Emotional shift is like with the stars...there is nova and supernova. Will you nova and lose the ability to identify with emotion, either positive or negative; or will you supernova, and completely collapse? I don't know...and I don't know if I should. But I do know that you probably shouldn't, so stop prying into the matter. Knowing things takes the fun...the "happy"...out of life.

There must be a little "happy" left for you if you can identify it.

Don't lose it.

If you do, you'll regret it.

And regret is the most painful of all emotions.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Ahem. SOMEone needs to stop quoting ST:E. :p

I've mostly been ignoring it (almost purposely). I personally think the Israeli government is being rash, and I have no idea as to the response to it in Europe.

The US just doesn't want to be on the "wrong" side, and thinks that the Palestinians are getting more favor, so it condemns Israel.