• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Lifegiver
Common
1W
Creature- Protector
When Lifegiver is put into a graveyard from play, you gain 5 life.
2/1

Avenger
Rare
Creature- Samurai Protector
2WW
When Avenger is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures. They can't be regenerated.

Plaguegiver
Rare
Creature- Defiler
2BB
When Plaguegiver is put into a graveyard from play, all creatures get -2/-2 until end of turn.
2/2

F

FoundationOfRancor

Lifegiver is cool...Avenger is False Prophet. Plaugergiver is cool...but it seems to me its also a card.

13NoVa

ill redo avenger

Avenger
rare
2WW
when avenger is put into a graveyard from play, its owner may discard 2 cards and remove avenger from the game in order to remove all creatures in play from the game, then each player puts a samuria token into play with power and toughness equil to the number of creatures they own removed by avenger.
1/2

J

Jigglypuff

Plaguegiver is like Disease Carriers from Urza's Destiny, except it does it to all creatures. I can't think of another card like it at the moment.

As for Avenger, it's name doesn't seem to fit well with the new version. Now it seems more like "I wipe out the creatures but then I feel guilty about it and give you a little present to calm my conscious" I don't know what to call it though.

(- Steve -)

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Insightgiver 2U
Rare
Creature- Davina Dragoon
When this creature is put into a graveyard from play, search your library for 3 cards and reveal them. An opponent chooses one. You put that one into your hand and the other two into your graveyard.
2/1

Burngiver
Common
R
Creature- Starlet
GFP- Deals 2 damage to any target
1/1

The set's two biggest castes also have the most creatures.