Pso?

I

Istanbul

Anybody here play Phantasy Star Online?
Give name, class, and level!

N

nodnarb24

I was going to get it but the store near me wasn't selling it or the broadband adapter. But now I'm definately not going to buy it because PSOv2 will be pay-to-play. You do not want to know how much I hate pay-to-play!

I

Istanbul

Actually, I hear negotiations are in the works for something like 6 months for $10.
Not too bad.

D

DÛke

Name: Saviour.
Class: Hunter - Android.
Weapon of Choice: Pan Arms.
Level: 100.
Mag Level: 200.

I'm trying to make Saviour the god of HP. He's wearing 3 God HP, and 1 HP Revival. Other equipment are: God Battle.

Name: Diabolica.
Class: Force - forgot her type.
Weapon of Choice: Psycho Wand.
Level: I forgot.
Mag Level: I forgot.

It's been a long time since I played it.

My brother, the game freak, KNOWS it's 8 bucks for 3 months. It's so stupid because PSO was for free...but they are money hungry, I guess.

F

fuzzy510

I currently have a reserve on a GameCube, when that comes in, PSO will be ported over by February, so I'll let you know then!

I

Istanbul

Name: Istanbul
Class: FOnewm
Weapon of choice: Varista +9, +25% vs. A. Beast, +40% vs. Dark
Level: 100
Mag level: 200

Name: T'Chen
Class: HUnuwearl
Weapon of choice: Double Saber
Level: 52
Mag level: ?

D

DÛke

...Varistas ain't bad, I guess. Have you ever tried Psycho Wand though? It reduces all the TP costs by half...you could probably go through the whole Ruins using magic only...and maybe 1 Trifluid. The Psycho Wand's special ability is casting a random magic spell, which could come in handy.

If you could get some kinda Mechgun and a God Battle...you'll be amazed. It fires up bullets so fast, you can't even see it...more like a beam.

By the way, my brother is plannin' to buy XBox. According to him, their line up of games is tempting, plus they'll be having most of the sequels from Dreamcast. Some of the games that even got me tempted are: The Matrix, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and my favorite, Dead or Alive 3. Take a good look at some of the pics from Dead or Alive 3, if you're not amazed by those, than nothing will amaze you, ever.

I

Istanbul

I would very much like a God/Battle. But I *already* don't use more than a Trifluid or two. I rely on my Varista a LOT.

F

fuzzy510

Screenshots are no good for DOA 3. You see, we need to wait to see any video footage for this game to judge it.......:D :D :D

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by fuzzy510
Screenshots are no good for DOA 3. You see, we need to wait to see any video footage for this game to judge it.......:D :D :D
Actually the screenshots are from video footage. You can look up the video at gamespot.com. I'd do it for you but I'm too lazy right now to look it up.