Discussion in 'CPA Voting Forum' started by HumanError, Mar 23, 2001.
Which one is your favorite?
I picked Avatar of Woe, naturally, because it's uh...black.
Fury! Dragonz kick ass.
I voted for the Woe because I love to kill things.
I picked Avatar of Woe, mainly because you can tap it and kill a creature, and the fact that it is the most easily attainable
Even if you think it sucks, it still has REALLY cool art.
who said it sucks?
I didn't chant WOE! WOE! WOE! like everyone else. That makes me evil and different. Hence it is assumed that if I don't jiz meself over the AWESOME UNSTOPPABLE FORCE that is WOE I must think it sucks.
(Meanwhile, my Royal tosses a knife in WOE's juggular. -=Shunk=- -=Thud=-)
I think Fury comes in a close second to Woe, but it might have to with the fact that I am a red/black mage.
If any body has any spare Furies, I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands.
I didn't say that anybody said it sucked. I was just saying that if anybody DID say that it sucked, the art was cool.
I love green. 8/8's kick ass. Mise = "MIGHT" as well! Any questions?
Methinks Fury is my favorite. It's the easiest condition to reach short of the Blue guy, and presents a 2 turn clock - Not many creatures can do that for two mana, or for eight, for that matter!
It's pretty much agreed that Avatar of Woe is the best but I'm gonna have to say that the best Avvy is.........
Avatar of Woe of course
I'll have to say that William(Avatar of Will) is also good because it has a simple alternative cc and a 5/6 for two blue is good enough for my deck
1. Its play condition is reached in just about every game in my environment; only the condition of Avatar of Hope (which sucks) is reached more often than it (and then the game is over anyway).
2. If you average out the cheap version of the cost and the expensive version of the cost, it costs 3UU, which is cheaper than Mahamoti Djinn. (not that this matters much).
3. This is the most assertive of the Avatars - the white one hopes it can, and the green one might, but the blue one WILL!
4. You can call it Wet Willy
...And then Woe turns sideways and shoots it out of the sky.
Woe is my favorite because...
1. It's ACC is VERY easy to get, in a multiplayer game it won't take long for 10 creatures to die.
2. And even if I can't use the ACC there's the wonderful card...Dark Ritual...it almost makes drawing one of these late game bearable.
3. My favorite color is Black
Even if you can't meet the requirement for Woe, it is still a good card for 8 mana.
Right. Woe is the only one good for 6 mana. But Sneak attack is better with Might.
Duel, your comment is obvious. Of course Might's best with Sneak Attack, it's an 8/8 Trample for God's sake!
I've noticed that nobody has voted for Avatar of Hope, the white guy. Do you really think he is that bad?
...yes I do, his ACC will hardly ever be met.
Separate names with a comma.