Products of a Troubled Mind

F

fuzzy510

Cautious General
1WR
Creature - Soldier
First Strike
When Cautious General comes into play, put the top ten cards of your library into your graveyard.
Threshold - Cautious General gets -4/-4 and loses First Strike
6/6

Tainted Soul
WB
Creature - Mystic
Kicker W or 2B (You may not pay both Kicker costs)
If you paid the W kicker cost, whenever a player would lose life, they gain life equal to the amount of damage they would be dealt.
If you paid the 2B kicker cost, whenever a player gains life, Tainted Soul deals that player damage equal to the amount of life they would gain.
1/1

Time Shift
2UUU
Sorcery
Take an extra turn after this one. During your extra turn, skip your draw step and upkeep.
Draw a card.

Guaranteed Deployment
2WW
Enchantment
Creature spells cannot be countered.
Threshold - 5: Creature spells can be countered until end of turn. Any player may play this ability.

Missing In Action
1RB
Enchantment
Whenever a creature attacks, remove it from the game at end of turn.
Threshold - Whenever a creature you control is removed from the game, return it to play during your upkeep.

Whaddaya think?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Cautious General
I like this card, I see some potential for abuse in decks that remove cards from your graveyard, but it looks pretty good to me. It takes a bit to have threshold, and until then you have a giant 6/6er first striking down on your oppenent. Hmmm....*might* warrant RRW. Not sure.

Tainted Soul
The white kicker should be 1W and read "Players cannot lose life"
The black kicker should cost B and read "Players cannot gain life"

Time Shift
Whats the point of skipping your draw step? It just makes the card overcomplicated. Also, skipping your upkeep isnt worth U. Maybe 1.

Guaranteed Deployment
CC at W, with a threshold activation of 3 or 4.

Missing In Action
2BR. Maybe 3RB. Compare to No Mercy, which is underrated/costed as is.

Good cards, I espically like the general!

F

fuzzy510

I didn't see why there weren't cards that had Threshold as a bad thing. I'll try and make more that fit the same theme.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Yeah, the only thing close to a threshold disadvantage is those crap black creature cards.