Prismatog

I

Istanbul

Prismatog (X)
Creature - Atog
Prismatog comes into play with X +1/+1 counters on it.
Prismatog is whatever color(s) of mana were spent on it.
If Prismatog's power is ever 7 or greater, sacrifice it.
Sacrifice an enchantment: Prismatog gets +1/+1 and protection from a color of your choice until end of turn.
Discard a card from your hand: Prismatog gets +1/+1 and flying until end of turn.
Sacrifice a creature: Prismatog gets +1/+1 and 'B: Regenerates' until end of turn.
Sacrifice an artifact: Prismatog gets +1/+1 and 'R: Prismatog gets +1/+0 until end of turn' until end of turn.
Sacrifice a land: Prismatog gets +1/+1 and trample until end of turn.
The prismatog is a docile and harmless creature unless its favorite food is nearby. Only then does it become a savage and unyielding monster. The prismatog's favorite food? Anything.
0/0

F

fuzzy510

Spectratog
Artifact Creature - Atog Legend
Kicker W, U, B, R, G, or WUBRG
If you paid the W Kicker cost, Spectratog gets "Sacrifice an Enchantment: Spectratog gets +2/+2 until end of turn."
If you paid the U Kicker cost, Spectratog gets "Skip your next turn: Spectratog gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Use this ability only once per turn."
If you paid the B Kicker cost, Spectratog gets "Remove the top two creature cards in your graveyard from the game: Spectratog gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
If you paid the R Kicker cost, Spectratog gets "Sacrifice an artifact: Spectratog gets +2/+2 until end of turn."
If you paid the G Kicker cost, Spectratog gets "G, Sacrifice a forest: Spectratog gets +2/+2 until end of turn."
If you paid the WUBRG Kicker cost, Spectratog gets "Sacrifice an Atog: Spectratog gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the sacrificed Atog's power.

1/2

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Bored-Atog
2R
Creature - Atog
1/2
Sacrifice someone who thinks of him/herself as "creative" for having the idea of a five-color Atog with 17 abilities: Bored-Atog gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
"Yawn."

I

Istanbul

Hey, genius. If you're such a fountain of good ideas, why don't YOU post?

We need a decent five-color Atog. The current one sucks donkeys.

F

fuzzy510

Excuse me, I happen to LIKE Atogatog........

And TICM, I never thought that I was creative.........

D

DÛke

Amateurs. ;)

Being creatives rarely means being extensive.

Here's an idea:

Dreamatog (3)
Artifact Creature - Atog
You may search your library for a Black, Blue, White, Green, and Red card and remove them from the game instead of paying Dreamatog's mana cost. If you do, shuffle your library.
Dreamatog becomes Black if you control a swamp, gains flying if you control an island, doesn't tap to attack if you control plains, gains Trample if you control a forest, and gains Haste if you control a mountain.
2/1

There. Practically, you could have *any* deck play this atog. However, it will only gain powers if you control the right lands, which makes it unique for each color, and at the same time, very powerful if played in 5-color decks.

It may be too powerful, but it looks creative.

F

fuzzy510

As Isty said, it can be easily Shocked.

Also, it's missing the one critical part of all Atogs: being able to sacrifice something to pump it. It's an impostor Atog.

F

FoundationOfRancor

A friend and I discussed this, and we came up with two ideas.
Either:

Alphatog
WBURG
Creature - Atog
Trample (Or flying...)
Sacrifice a permanent you control: This gets +1+1 until end of turn.
5/5

Or

Betatog
Creature - Atog
Sacrifice a permanent you control: ~this~ gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
Discard a card from your hand: ~this~ gets +1+1 until end of turn.
1/2

We messed around a bit with making the +1/+1's counters, altering them to +2/+2 until end of turn, etc.
I think these two are pretty good, simple cards. Also, AtogAtog (despite it having a horrible name) is way to weak at 5 colored mana. Just look at Sliver Queen.

For the subterfuge set, I made an artifact atog. Here it is:

Millatog
Artifact creature- Atog
1: Your opponent searches through your library and removes 3 cards from the game. Shuffle your library afterwards: Millatog gains +4/+3 and becomes the color of your choice. You may only use this ability once per turn.
1/2

...or you could take Istanbul's version, and cc it at 2X.