Prince RXI vs Daggertooth for No. Contender Spot

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Prince RXI and Daggertooth want to test their strengths out. So, they will do so in this match. The rules are.

1. No pinfalls
2. No submissions
3. Weapons are legal
4. This is "Last Man Standing". If you fall, I will count. If you are down to the count of ten, you lose.
5. I am the referee.
6. Whoever wins this match will meet the champion after the Triple Threat match.

Good luck.

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

This should be interesting.

*xreemer pulls out his junior mints and takes a seat in the front*

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth walks in and takes a front row seat.

"wow, RXI is popular. He has two one on one battles at the same time."

Daggertooth then reads the title of this forum a little closer.

":eek: he's fighting me? This auta be fun."

Daggertooth jumps into the arena, draws his sword and waits.

M

MrXarvox

The 5 basic Xarvoxes shift in to observe.

We've got 10 demi-god souls on Daggertooth.

This ought to be at least a bit interesting.

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 gives a bag of cotton candy to everybody at the arena.

Tradition.

P

Prince RXI

Ok, the rule is that you can do one thing in each post, but your opponent must post again before you can do anything else.

*RXI teleports into the arena.*

Ok, I'm here. Let's get started.:)

*RXI takes out the Neu Blade and attacks daggertooth with a spinning down spiral jump attack.*

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

D

Daggertooth

Who made you moderator? Ransac's in charge, I take no orders from the likes of you. However, you do make sense so I will agree.

Daggertooth watches with slight amusement as RXI does his "spinning down spiral jump attack" about 20 feet away. But The amusement is gone after 3 minutes of watching the "spinning down spiral jump attack" with no real combat.

Annoyed at RXI's silly antics, Daggertooth swings his Rune Blade, Named Black Saber, Across in front of him. A neon pink Line is formed parallel to the ground at about 4 feet. Resinating within the line are Intrinsic bolts of Plasma. finally Daggertooth makes an overhead sweeping motion, sending the neon pink line of plasma flying at lightning speed towards the still dancing RXI.

P

Prince RXI

*RXI suddenly notices that he is still dancing.*

Sorry, I love that dance too much. Ok, that move is out for now.:)

*RXI looks and sees the pink beam coming straight at him. He jumps the beam and starts to bring his Blade straight down on Daggertooth's head.*

I don't think that this will work the way I want it to, but lets just see what happens.

D

Daggertooth

Originally posted by Prince RXI
I don't think that this will work the way I want it to, but lets just see what happens.

Ummm.....your right. RXI's deadly swing is not even close as he is still 20 feet away. RXI fumbles around as he tries to recover.

Daggertooth uses RXI's incompetence to his advantage. Daggertooth carefully Traces a Rune in his mind to activate a specific rune on the sword. A complex rune on the sword soon glows a bright green. Daggertooth points his sword towards RXI and a concentrated bolt of Plasma, shaped as the sword's blade, is sent speeding towards the fumbling RXI. Anticipating the obvious dodge, Daggertooth also fires two more in the direction of RXI's only escape.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

What RXI is thinking: great, oh well, I guess this is the only way.

*RXI Teleports out of the way of the blasts. RXI appears 50 feet away on the other side of Daggertooth*

DANG!!! That was close!

*RXI tries to chant the spell of Moon energy.*

**Spell of Moon energy= Neutral spell that enchants it's target and makes them 3X faster, 3X stronger, and gives them 3X HP, MP, and basic skill.**

[Not sure why you think ASCII-ing curse words is fine, but let's cut it out please - Spidey]

D

Daggertooth

Wow! Never saw that spell before.

Thinking quickly, Daggertooth enhances RXI's Spell with his own Inversion Rune.

**{Inverted[Spell of Moon energy]}= Neutral spell that enchants it's target and makes them 1/3X faster, 1/3X stronger, and gives them 1/3X HP, MP, and basic skill.**

Daggertooth then traces a rune of entrapment. Forcing the Enhanced Spell to resolve on RXI.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

Hehehe, not quick anough, Daggertooth, old friend. The spell finished 20 minutes before you replied. I was a real 1 hour spell. All you did was use 2 runes targeting a space that I was not in at the time:) the speed. I used a D&D spell with D&D rules attached to it.

*RXI, now a lot more powerful, takes his sword and cuts at Daggertooth's legs from behind.*

And I am right next to you. This time.;)

D

Daggertooth

D&D? I've never played the game, so I'll take your word for it. Not that it matters since This is not D&D.

Actually, since the inversion rune was targeting your Spell, It was in your space.

*note: runes don't fizzle or just stop. They go around until they resolve. Staying in the vicinity of the original target. ie, RXI. Some do have a time limit though. As the time go's by the rune basically fades away. Resolving on whatever is closest.*

RXI swings his sword as the Rune's delayed reaction suddenly takes effect. -poof- RXI is suddenly upside Down.

Daggertooth Ducks to get out of the sword now flying towards his head. He then Counterstrikes for RXI's exposed chest as RXI falls on his head. The quickness of the Counterstrike leaves no room for recovery, and you are upside down and falling.

Daggertooth

X

xreemer

"D! A! G! G! E! R! B! U! T! T! Go-o-o Daggertooth!"

Hey, I make a better blonde than I thought! :)

M

maraud234

Maraud comes in a little late and decides to sit down with his popcorn and watch

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who IS refereeing(spelling error) this match, starts to nod off due to the fact that this match is getting boring. While he is sleeping, Darh runs in with a meat mallet and bashes Prince RXI on the head. Daggertooth is wondering what heck is going on. When Darh leaves, Ransac wakes up and starts counting"

10!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!

*Ransac rings the bell that's attached to his rectal cavity*

THE WINNER, AND THE NO.1 CONTENDER FOR THE CPW TITLE, DAGGERTOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will face the champion after the Triple Threat match is over, Daggertooth.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

I won?

wow, I'm sorry to say that I expected a little more.

Daggertooth walks up to the winner's circle to await the next chalengers.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You can still fight. I was just getting tired of waiting for you guys to finish.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

I've been waiting for your brother to respond for almost a week. So I guess its for the best.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

I could not get on the cpa because my mom and dad kept kicking me off of the computer, so that is not fair.

The match should still continue.

Prince RXI, That guy who is really mad at his parents