Predator vs Weatherlight

F

FoundationOfRancor

I havent read the Planeshift novel yet (Damn you Barnes and Noble, Damn you!), but I heard that Weatherlight kicks the predator's A##. And if you'll all remember back to Rath, it was vice versa before Weatherlight had all those Ramos parts.

My question is: How can Predator and Weatherlight battle, if neither of their cards can

a) Do anything to each other
b) Have any power or toughness, whatsoever

Now, I relize that if *all* the abilties of the two ships were to be carded, the card wouldbe incredibly long, and probablly quite powerful. In fact, theres really no point to the question, considering that I know the answer.

Oh well, what do you guys think?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

the weatherlight was able to do that cause its been beefed up by multani, he is a living part of the weatherlight, just like karn, multani can regenerate the wood, and he also created that nifty looking figure head of Hannah (he says it is Gaea, but he also says it is in vision of Hannah) that you can see oh the card

I

Istanbul

It has nothing to do with the cards and everything to do with the fact that while the Weatherlight was getting nifty doodads like a reflective hull and a sentient ship, the Predator got no upgrades to speak of. No contest.