Pre-New Year's Eve Party!

A

Apollo

It's New Years and people stopped posting in here!

[me]blows a really loud noisemaker, then opens his beak to catch an interesting combination of drinks. His Orcs are busy trying to crack the keg open with their heads.[/me]

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i don't know if anyone noticed this, but look how cool the 01-01-01 looks, damn thats sweet, oh no.......................
[me] has a massive stroke [/me]

D

DÛke

...New Year's is done now, we need to celebrate Almindhra's birthday!

T

theorgg

Sorry I'm a bit late! I missed this my first checkin' back.

[me] pulls out a copy of Give me the Brain!, Kill Dr. Lucky, and Get A Life! from Cheapass Games[/me]

Hope you like 'em!

D

Duel

Yaaay! Happy New Yea......

Huh? What?

What do you mean "I'm late"?

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm never on time to these things, either.

Somehow, I always miss out. :(

D

Duel

I know how you feel, CT. You can count the new years parties I've gone to in the past 6 years on the fingers of a tomato.....

A

Almindhra

Err, how about you give them to your kids, they can go in your living room, and fling the cards all about making a big 'Magic' mess, and then tell your wife to clean it up...

Oo, I'm soo evil...

D

Duel

Ahhh, nothing like a sadistic girl to make you appreciate that you're conversing over a LARGE distance

Killer Joe

Nah, Matt e-mailed me today wants them back.
Also, you left your Broom here, where am I supposed to send it?

A

Almindhra

Yeah, um, Matt was a little bit surprised by your 'blunt' email...

And I knew something was missing around here!...You can send that One-Day Fed Ex Express or something...Thanks!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] wanders in yet another empty party room... he quickly activates his time traveler device so he can Thwip up a web-horn and bop everyone with it, in spirit of the Hungarian New Year (see other New Year's thread for details)[/me]