Pre-New Year's Eve Party!

Killer Joe

<YJ is in a huge Ballroom located in thee best hotel in thee primere metro super city in the world (create one in your head). Scanning the room he sees beautiful glass columns with sparkling white and blue ribbons attached to them spanning the entire room. He goes to a gigantic window, so clean you'd think you could walk through it, and looks down and can barely see the street but has a fantastic view of the sun set (about twenty min. after the sun has disappeared), the sky is filled with deep red turning to blue & purple skies. Meanwhile, a sound and lighting check is being done and the Disco Ball along with the strobed colored lights are a sure sign for a 'humdinger' of a bash. The check song is an extended remix of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For".>
BTW, Almindhra's Birthday is Jan. 1 so don't even think about comming and NOT giving her a gift (and, "NO!" tips on how to play a one/two colored deck in a draft is not appropiate anymore :))
<YJ thinks about how a year ago, he joined the CPA, ~sigh~ things may have been a little different then, but it's even better now!>

N

nodnarb24

U2!!! I'm going to have to change that.

[me]pushes YJ out the way and puts on Crystal Method.[/me]

Now that's party tunes.

Oh yah, Almindhra's birthday present.

[me]hands Almindhra a voodoo doll of DÛke.[/me]

Have fun!

A

Apollo

[me]flies into the room and sees a whole 2 people standing around.[/me]

We're gonna be waiting here for a while, aren't we?

[me]hands Almindhra a booster box of Invasion.[/me]

OK, so I'm not a creative gift-giver. I spend a lot, though...

A

Almindhra

Almindhra strolls in wearing her new, full-length, black dress...'Oo...A party for me?'...A quick smack up side the head from FoR reminded her that it was the CPA's party for New Years...'Oh, yeah, I knew that'...
Over on a table near the punch bowl, slightly spiked from nodnarb, her birthday gifts were piling up...'Aww, you CPA members are so sweet...It makes me want to cry, almost'...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, I remember the Disco era...[me]shudders...[/me]Nothing that evil ever dies...Speaking of which...

Happy Birthday Almindhra! ;)

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]see's Nodnarb's gift, looks at his, and tosses it in the garbage.[/me]

No point in haveing two... Uhh... I'll be right back!

[me] jumps out the window... screaming...[/me]

B

Bob

H-mage fell screaming from an open window.....
Work a little bit harder on improving your low self esteem, you stupid freak!

R

rkoelsch

rkoelsch comes in with a Keg on one shoulder and a small package in hand. "I don't get in off topic to much, it is hell trying to find your way around here." He drops the package, a box of very long and rusty pins, with the other presents. He places the keg in a corner and says, "Shoot, I forgot we are going to have to start carding people". He pulls out a mug and settles in.

D

DÛke

...!

<Shouts while standing in the door way> How dare anyone come to this party, and not have a gift for Almindhra?

<Looks around, and points at everyone> You didn't get a gift. YOU didn't get a gift; AND most certainly, YOU did NOT get a gift! <Shouts> GET OUT! NOW! <Looks around to see if anyone else has no gift> Well, now that the party is clean off of those cheapskates...

<Gloats> I have a gift for you Almindhra. I was planning on buying you a foil Blazing Specter, but since you DON'T like to give yer address on this net, I guess...I'll...just...give you a...um...a...a poem. <Reads Almindhra's mind with telepathy> HEY! Don't say...errrr THINK, that! At least I thought of a gift! THEY <points at "they"> didn't even consider!

Anyway, here:

Delirious Encounter (By me)

Ta da
Ta da
Tadum

Ta da
Rata tadum
Tada tada
Tadum

One day E came
(Almindhra, the wall)
Ti Was not the same
(Almindhra, la femma fatale)

(Cry!) We endleely fought
(Why?) We never gave e thought
(Sigh) Ne our own fire we e e cought

The days did be the past
The past is e broken cast
We turnabout e fast

And so...

Pleasant days, Almindhra
...Mea culpa
A new beginning, euphoria
...Terra Firma
From me, the enigma
To you...

...Almindhra

Ta da
Ta da
Tadum

Ta da
Tadum
Tada tada
Tadum

There...

K

K9Archmage

Fools! What are you doing? Don't you know that this is the end of the world? But don't worry! Jesus will come and save us all!

have you heard of that story before? They said that in the year 2001, the world will come to an end, but jesus will come and save us.
What a ****-load of ****.

Hoipa

A

Almindhra

I wanted a foiled Blazing Spector.........Thats the foil I've always wanted....And what do I get?...Some stupid poem about drums and lots of e's...

*takes Duke and kicks his butt of of her party*...And don't come back until you have that card in your hand, boy!

:D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't mean to burst your bubble.............but I have a foil blazing specter. It took a lot to get.

Any way this party needs monkeys.

*Ransac opens a barrel of monkies and it turns out that they are all rabid. People run and scream in terror.*

That brought life to this place.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Almindhra

*starts beating up Ransac*...(shouts in a tone like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka)...But I want a foiled Blazing Spector, noooooooooooow....

K

K9Archmage

[me] throws Almindhra into a room with 100 intelligent squirrels. The squirrels all grab her, then one of them taps her on the head and listens to the hollow sound. They all throw her into a big hole in the ground where she is incinerated by a furnace.[/me]

Hoipa

F

FoundationOfRancor

You know doe, it turns out I *am* a Blazing Specter.

And, surprise! Im foil too;)

lol, happy birthday!

I hope everyone has a g-g-g-great new years eve!

D

DÛke

...there you go, Almindhra...Casey is a Blazing Specter HIMSELF, and since you love those things so much, I suggest you go do *that* in a private room, we don't want to see...I mean, come on PEOPLE, the girl is trying to...to...to...um...t'PLAY a Blazing Specter...

<motions to Almindhra and Casey to the room>

There you go, have fun in the "private room"...

P.S. Does anyone know how to load a sound file in to this board? Can we even do that? I wanna upload somethin' for ya'll t'hear.

[Edited by DÛke on 12-29-00 at 01:17 PM]

K

K9Archmage

Woah, i don't think i wanna look at this thread anymore. It is way to weird for me.
Now, you may be thinking "What? Too weird for K9Archmage? Impossible!" Well, since you probably are thinking that, i must tell you that your... RIGHT! MWAHHHAAAHAHA! Nothing is to weird for the god of slaughter,carnage, and dogs!

[me] slaps his buttocks together, and wine falls from the sky, crashes through the roof, and falls in everybody's cups.[/me]

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ah, a New Year's Eve party with K9Archmage and Ransac. What could be more harmful for the mind.

*Ransac slap his buttocks, like K9 did, and Yoo-hoo falls from the sky, not in bottles*

Ransac, Cpa trash man