Powerstone Minefield?

R

RabidKimba

If the Apoc spoiler is correct, (which it should be), what do you guys think about Powerstone Minefield in IBC sideboard? (I'm thinking about running it in the board of my domain deck)
For reference:
Powerstone Minefield
2RW
When a creature attacks or blocks, Powerstone Minefield deals 2 damage to that creature.
Now, of course, this would masterly suck vs Spiritmonger. But so does everything in IBC that isn't named "Terminate".

L

Landkiller

Powerstone Minefield is great vs. almost every deck in existence. But, you have to design a deck that A) isn't hurt by minefield, and B) Protects it's Minefields.

R/W/U.

This combo gives Access to Lightning Angel and Wild Research, both excellent cards. Also, I like Quicksilver dagger and Goblin Legionarri. They are great, and both evade the Minefield.

R

RabidKimba

Well, in my domain deck, I'm running hippos, and they can get Pro:red, then give the opponent millions of useless hippo tokens. (Attack? oh, they die.) :D

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

They give you an excuse to run the excellent Narwhal!

(a few seconds later...)

Stop beating me.

M

Mikeymike

I see it best used as a control card working along side big red burn like Earthquake and Breath of Darigaaz (and especially Faultline in casual). The bloofires work well too as they can be used as instants to kill bigger creatures. But it can work very well with Cho-Momma and Crimson Acolyte.

Lasknife Barrier (I love this card) is a good way to protect your creatures also.

Mogg Maniac could be used in casual decks using it too.