Post Tormen: R/U Plagiarize

• Thread starter Urza(Yes I Like Men)
  • Start date
U

Urza(Yes I Like Men)

Well since none of you seem to want to respond to many decks I thought I'd post kind of a rogue deck and see what i get... Some people seemed kind of interested in plagiarize and I decided to make a deck with some of those ideas. So here you go, what i'm hoping will be an actually playable deck in post torment:

Land (20)
6 Island
6 Mountain
2 Barbarian Ring
2 Cephalid Coliseum
4 Shivan Reef

Creatures (16)
4 Cephalid Looter
4 Whirlpool Warrior
4 Flametongue Kavu
4 Scrivener

Other (24)
3 Memory Lapse
4 Counterspell
3 Syncopate
3 Urza's Rage
3 Prophetic Bolt
4 Fact or Fiction
4 Plagiarize

Sideboard (15)
4 Earthquake
4 Gainsay
3 Teferi's Response
4 Hibernation

Well the idea of the deck isn't that hard to figure out... try to exploit Plagiarize with some they draw and then discard stuff, only with Plagiarize they don't draw and then they still have to discard. That could be kind of fun. I'm especially interested with the whirlpool warrior. You Plagiarize them, play the whirlpool warrior, sacrifice the whirlpool warrior and they have to shuffle their entire hand in while you get the cards for both of you. It's a lot of fun if you've ever tried it. The deck finally wins with the Rage or P-bolt but I guess you could win with flametongues too, depending on the deck. As for scrivener: I thought it would be too much fun to bring back the Plagiarize and do it again but you can also use him to get you back your burn spells for the win. So that's it for now. Hope you have fun with this one... Please respond! (Maybe I'll get one or two now)

G

Griffith_se

Hmm...? Teferi's Puzzle Box seems like it would fit in.