Post Quality?

A

Apollo

Well, maybe there's one or two bad ones in there. But I like to think that even if they're stupid, most get a laugh (or even a smile) from someone that reads them.

Like Spidey said, it depends on your idea of quality... Whimsical rarely talks about the actual game of Magic, but I always look forward to her posts.

M

Mr_Pestilence

I comment when I think I can advance the conversation - I don't usually bother with "me too" posts or stuff that is off topic.

I probably post 2-3 times a day.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i usually post about 10-30 posts aday. and my first set of about 100 sucked bad. but now, i'm making quite meaningful posts...i think :D. and alot of you guys are never on, or you dont post when you're on, so it's kinda hard to tell where you stand on current topics, you need to post alot more. see me, i just let my voice be heard. :D

M

Mikeymike

Even though I haven't been around in awhile (I had double-amnesia and had to learn how to "tap" all over again) I would like to think that I put good thought and consideration into my posts. I try at least, especially in the deck suggestion area, b/c that's what I want when I post a topic; hearty, robust, flavorful replys that make me think (about coffee) are what I want. Granted I attempt to be witty at times to lighten the mood, but I try to back up my opinions whenever I can.

Of course stupid topics are only going to get stupid replys. :p