Post Counts.

F

fuzzy510

Don't know if this is possible, but can you have mulitiple post counts for users. For instance, can we have a post count that's relevent posts and a post count that's posts that currently don't count?

M

Multani

Pardon me, but S-H-U-T U-P !!!

What's with your obessison with post counts?
It does not matter.
Granted, it would be helpful, but I think Ed has enough work, no?
:mad:

H

Hawaiian mage

Don't worry, fuzzy. Everyone has their dreams crushed by Multani at some point.

Isn't that right mister "zero wing" instead of "net zero" or.......... uhh....... no that wasn't it at all........... Screw you Multani! Blah!

-Hawaiian "still on the verg of saying 'blah'" mage

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Hawaiian mage
Don't worry, fuzzy. Everyone has their dreams crushed by Multani at some point.
I think that's happened to me three times today alone. I know the feeling. (Just because I have 600 posts less than you doesn't mean that I know jack.)

D

Daggertooth

Hmmmm.....Some people seem to be obsessed with their post count. Does something special happen if you get alot? or is it just a status thing?

Daggertooth

D

Darsh

Originally posted by Daggertooth
Hmmmm.....Some people seem to be obsessed with their post count. Does something special happen if you get alot? or is it just a status thing?
Nope, nothing happens and it's not even a status thing anymore since you can put whatever title you want(Such as my Corrupt CPA Member)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I would say that it's possible now that certain Forums can be deactivated to count towards posts, but really, who needs it? Everyone probably already knows where you're likely to post/what kind of stuff you tend to post and new people will find out, so it's not that important, methinks (again :)).