Portland Prerelease

E

EricBess

Okay guys, here it is!!!! We have a site and it is 100% official at this point. The Portland Oregon prerelease is happening at the Portland Doubletree. The address is:
310 W SW Lincoln ST
Portland, OR 97201

The number to call for information is (503) 228-7086. The person to talk to is Dave Freeman. They are not really doing pre-registration per se, but if you call in advance, your name will go on a list and we will make sure you get in.

I expect to see a few of you there. I'll be easy to spot wearing the black and white stripes. Please come and introduce yourselves if you attend.

Z

Zadok001

I'm in. :) I'll see you there. I'll be dressed in all black, with a little danger pendant around my neck. Outside of that, look for the teenager who looks lost. I'll be him.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Someone bring a digital camera with them, I want to see what you guys look like.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

Ertai

I'll most likely be there... I haven't yet planned what I'll be wearing, but I'll probably be over wherever zadok is. Ah! I'll be the one playing blue...?

Z

Zadok001

I'll bring a digicam. :) Soon, Ericbess, we will all know what you look like, and can use it against you...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Could it really be as bad as the evil Zadok picture on StarCity?:rolleyes:

Z

Zadok001

I look less sinister than that, really. :) Of course, my outfit being all black probably won't help matters... How 'bout this? If we come out with a better picture of me, I'll send THAT in and have it replace my old pic on Star City.

D

Duel

I know, that picture of Zadok looks so EVIL. It's amazing. I encourage him to keep it up, if only to scare off angry e-mails. He looks like he'll use his impressively large frontal lobe to make a masterful plot. He looks like the kind of person who could use the word "commence" in cold blood.

Honestly, he's a nerd-boy. Anyone shocked? Not that I can talk.

Duel: <-------------- Is a friggin' hypocrite