Portland Prerelease

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by EricBess, Sep 12, 2001.

1. EricBess Active Member

Okay guys, here it is!!!! We have a site and it is 100% official at this point. The Portland Oregon prerelease is happening at the Portland Doubletree. The address is:
    310 W SW Lincoln ST
    Portland, OR 97201

The number to call for information is (503) 228-7086. The person to talk to is Dave Freeman. They are not really doing pre-registration per se, but if you call in advance, your name will go on a list and we will make sure you get in.

I expect to see a few of you there. I'll be easy to spot wearing the black and white stripes. Please come and introduce yourselves if you attend.
  2. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

I'm in. :) I'll see you there. I'll be dressed in all black, with a little danger pendant around my neck. Outside of that, look for the teenager who looks lost. I'll be him.
  3. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Someone bring a digital camera with them, I want to see what you guys look like.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  4. Ertai New Member

I'll most likely be there... I haven't yet planned what I'll be wearing, but I'll probably be over wherever zadok is. Ah! I'll be the one playing blue...?
  5. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

I'll bring a digicam. :) Soon, Ericbess, we will all know what you look like, and can use it against you...
  6. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

Could it really be as bad as the evil Zadok picture on StarCity?:rolleyes:
  7. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

I'll be there, too, following Zadok around.
  8. Slick New Member

I'll be there following Duel, Zadok, and Ertai.
  9. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

I look less sinister than that, really. :) Of course, my outfit being all black probably won't help matters... How 'bout this? If we come out with a better picture of me, I'll send THAT in and have it replace my old pic on Star City.
  10. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

I know, that picture of Zadok looks so EVIL. It's amazing. I encourage him to keep it up, if only to scare off angry e-mails. He looks like he'll use his impressively large frontal lobe to make a masterful plot. He looks like the kind of person who could use the word "commence" in cold blood.

Honestly, he's a nerd-boy. Anyone shocked? Not that I can talk.

Duel: <-------------- Is a friggin' hypocrite