Portal

T

train

Yeah - that's what I do when the forums seem a little drag - but I'm not complaining... I enjoy looking at all the activity from such a wide range of views...:cool:

D

Darkstar

Portal also had some good dragons... and dragon esque cards. I would love to have a zodiac dragon...

T

train

They're actually in my dragon collection... 1 of each from every set... except alpha...:(

D

Darkstar

would u wanna work out another deal for some of em? Im actually thinking about building that desperate attempt at the tribes contest deck I posted. I got some new cards today from a buddy... ill post em tonight. Lemme know

T

train

Since I'm going through and making actual sets now - I'll see which dragons I have extra... If they're extras I can trade 'em...:cool:

N

Nightstalkers

We try our deck in tournaments all of the time! and still think that a Lurking Nightstalker is just as good as a 1/1 insect that has swampwalk!

Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!Bring back Nightstalkers!

WotC is a bunch of politically incorect students that like stupid cards like Tarnished Citadel! the only thing that helped them out was torment and all of those others that came out afterwards.

Just bring back the Nightstalkers and we'll stop petitioning WotC.

Total letters mailed to WotC: 30098

D

Darkstar

I am with u on the issue... I guess I just dont take it as personal... wheres mazzak to utter some words of confustication when u need him?