Portal/3 Kingdoms/Starter

D

Dune Echo

Does anyone here use any cards from the above set? I'm wondering if there are any killer cards in the set and if anyone's willing to trade? I'm particularly interested in 3 Kingdoms cards. I don't have any. I'd really like to get my hands on the Legends from the set.

M

Mr_Pestilence

I don't have any of the cards, but I loved the 3 Kingdoms video game. I spent countless hours playing it.

Lu Bu was incredible, if you could manage him. I would capture him, make him loyal, and eventually make him my Emporer. Of course, when you do this, a lot of your other generals defect. But that's OK, because once you give Lu Bu a complete, fully armed and trained army, you just win.

[Edited by Mr_Pestilence (02-24-2000 at 03:09 PM).]

Z

Zadok001

I've only read the spoiler, and there's a bunch of REALLY cool cards in it. Here's one I happen to remember quite clearly:

*Name? I forgot.*
6BB
Sorcery
Destroy all your opponent's creatures. Draw a card for each creature destroyed in this way.

Yeah, quite good. Multi-player/casual only, but GOD. :)

A

arhar

Hehe, I have that card =))))

It's called Overwhelming Forces. In my two packs I pulled, i pulled that and Burning of Xinye - it's a Wildfire. Also, there are a lot of other cool cards - there's a white COMMON card that does the same thing as Ressurrection did, and it costs 3W!! And it's COMMON!! Whoa... Also, the basic lands are BEAUTYFUL!!! Especially mountains......