Poll: Going to the Invasion Pre-Release?

Killer Joe

Please reply with either:
Y= for "Yes"
N= for "No"
-or-
M= for "Maybe"
If you feel your answer cannot be justified with a simple yes, no or maybe, then please keep the addtional supportive comment to a minimal, not a monumental heap of ........whatever. Thanks.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

No, because there isn't going to be a prerelease near me.

E

ErinPuff

No, because I'm too busy and I don't think there's one near me.

R

Ristik

I am HOPING to go to the Invasion prerelease, and I am very pumped to go... but I have no way to get there. Is there anyone who lives in the Ann Arbor area who can give me a ride to the MI prerelease?

D

Duster

Yep, I'll be hitting up the prerelease in Syracuse if I'm not working. May be meeting Almhindra there too, rock on. Any other CPAers going to that one?

C

Cateran Emperor

Yes, I'd love too (this is shaping up to be my favorite set EVER!) But there may be a problem, the demon that is school. That which forces me to do things other than what I want to due to the threat of failing :mad:

R

Rando

...because I have to drive cross-state, and I don't feel like it this time around.

H

Hetemti

No, because WotC won't tell me where the friggin Florida prerelease is! I'm gonna have to cast Parasitic Bond on them...

J

Jaws10387

Tag Guard
Maybe
Dennis there is one in Boston its only 12 miles away. How much they cost? I dunno. If Dennis goes i'll probably go with him. The cost is the only prohibitive factor to me.